Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Madness at the Joy's

This weekend was nonstop entertainment! Lots of great laughs and good company! We had a house full of 11 guests this weekend {for the first time} and I would be happy to do it again soon!

Friday night we got a couple more inches of snowfall! Michael woke up bright and early to shovel and plow the driveway before our guests arrived. What a nice man!! I was able to sleep in and made sure his coffee was ready when he was done! (=



My friends, Sarah and Denise, and myself were volunteers at the 13th Annual QDMA Banquet in Ubly Heights. As board members, Michael and I are required to work the event. {We can't complain because we enjoy a delicious free meal and drinks!} Some of my family members and friends attended the event and enjoyed it as well! My Uncle even won one of the G5 Bows! He was really excited! Michael and my mom both won some bottles of liquor. My dad and step mom won several different items including the 50/50 raffle! Overall, it was another successful event and fun was had by all! Below are a couple pictures from the event.

{Top left - my Dad and I. Top right - Sarah, Denise, & myself. Bottom left - Cousin Ali, Sister, Jasmine & myself. Bottom right - Michael Lee working a card game}


 {Top left - Duck Dynasty Danny (lol) & myself. Top Right/Bottom left - Denise, Sarah & myself showing off the backs of our QDMA girls shirts. Bottom right - My stepmom, Miriam, my dad, and myself!}


The living room was full of air mattresses! Sunday morning my mom and I made breakfast for everyone and the guys headed out to squirel hunt. None of them took pictures so I don't have any pictures of that, but they did get 3! Billy had a great time and he plans on cooking squirrel dumpings with them! We enjoyed the company and everyone headed home in the afternoon. I was able to show everyone some of the things we have for the wedding so far, and we were able to catch up a lot! The house was super quiet after everyone left and the dogs were wore right out! Needless to say, the rest of the afternoon was a relaxing one! (=

I hope everyone had a great weekend as well! Happy Monday! I'm looking forward to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment