Friday, March 15, 2013

Grape Salad...Yummy Yummy!

Happy Friday y'all!
Today we are having a small pot luck at work! Although there is only two of us so it's not much of a smorgasbord... Pretty much just sharing our goods :) I decided to make my new favorite, simple, tasty dish - Grape Salad. I've had many different grape salads in the past and I found this recipe on Pinterest. Although instead of using peacans, I used almonds! And instead of sprinkling the brown sugar on top, I mixed it within!

The ingredients needed to make this tasty grape salad is:
8 OZ Cream Cheese (softened)
8 OZ Sour Cream
Grapes (You can use as few as 1lb or as many as 4lbs)
1/2 C Sugar
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
2 TBSP Brown Sugar
4 OZ Nuts (Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts) - Optional

Wash and dry grapes. Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugars, and vanilla until well blended. Add grapes and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve! If desired, top with nuts prior to serving! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment