Monday, July 15, 2013

Wedding Weekend Recap

It's official.... we're married!!!

Michael and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We were surrounded by so much love and generosity from our friends and family members all weekend! We truly are blessed to have each and everyone one of those people in our lives!!

Thursday we loaded up our pickup, the camper, and Michael's brother's pickup with all of our wedding decor and attire. My brother flew in Wednesday afternoon so he was at our house for the first time. Once everything was loaded up, we headed to the venue to start setting up. Once set up was complete, we headed to the KOA campground around the corner and got the camper set up and the dogs situated. Rehersal started at 6! Everything went well! After rehersal we had dinner and drinks and gave our bridal party their gifts. The evening ended around a bon fire at the campground with smores, sparklers, and drinks!!

Michael and I at rehersal 07.11.13
My Dad and I at rehersal 
Michael and I at rehersal 
 The bridesmaids and I after rehersal

Friday morning came early! All the ladies headed to my mom's beauty salon to get pampered. We had our hair and makeup done while we enjoyed Mimosa's and breakfast. Next thing I knew, we were headed back to Fore Lakes to get dressed and get pictures taken! I haven't seen any of the professional pictures yet but I do have these to share from others that took some pictures with their personal cameras!

My Dad and I coming down the aisle!
Officially Mr. and Mrs!
My brother, Jeramie and I
Michael and I dancing "on the clouds"
Michael and I doing our first dance - Which turned into a funny "surprise" dance. As soon as I get a video I will post it soon!
Cutting the cake 
Our DJ surprised us with the "shoe game".. which was fun and hilarious!

Everything went great! I have zero complaints!!! The venue was beautiful! All of our decorations worked out perfect as I had envisioned! The service was amazing! The weather was perfect! I could go on and on... but I'll save that for another day! Although I do have a couple regrets... I wish I would have had more time to get pictures and I wish the night would have lasted longer so we could have visited with more guests! More details and pictures to come...

Saturday morning we had a big breakfast with everyone who stayed at the campground. It was fun and delicious!

On Sunday, I chopped 10 inches off my hair and visited with friends and family! Michael went back to work for the week before we go on our honeymoon!
My brother and I :)
My friend Grant and I 
Some of my girlfriends (and some of their kiddos) that I don't get to see often enough!

All in all, it was an extremely memorable weekend! In the end, I am so thankful to have married the man of my dreams as well as had so many amazing friends and family be a part of our special day! 

I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!!!

XO, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment