Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sneak Peek!

I'm so excited to share a couple sneak peek pictures that my photographers have shared with me! They are beautiful! And I'm not just saying that because they are of Michael and I.... I truly love the scenery, the sunset, the landscaping backgrounds, the flowers, my handsome husband (of course), not to mention - the photographers angles and edits.. everything about them just makes me melt! I'm so glad they were able to capture so many special moments!

Check out JMK Photography and Shanell Edwards Photography! They are two different photographers that worked together to capture the wedding! They're amazing ladies!!!



Look at all these handsome guys! Michael's Dad is on the far left. My Dad and little brother were late so they are not pictured. The rest are groomsmen and ushers!
I love this little collage one of the photographer's put together!
This is a little collage the photographer put together of some pictures from the backside of the ceremony. This kiss wasn't our "first" kiss. We were getting ready to walk and they said waiiiiit! Kiss again! Haha! It's still cute though :)


Hope y'all like them!! :)

XO, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment