Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! So glad the weekend is finally here!

Here's a couple of my favorite things from this past week and some plans for the weekend! 

.ONE. 
Michael has been gone since Sunday morning at 9am and he won't be home until tomorrow morning. Thank goodness for FaceTime to get us through the week because some days I want to pull my hair out. Especially the two days this week that I came home to dog crap on the floor! I swear, they get sick of me and do anything to make me mad. Haha. Anyways.... I'm looking forward to my hubby coming home! It's been a long week! 

.TWO. 
Instagram! This week I decided to jump on the band wagon and try it out! I didn't really know what it was about besides posting pictures... and I love pictures! According to my phone, I take too many of them because my memory is often full! So far, I'm loving it! I'm still learning.. but it's fun and I love seeing all the pictures! Follow me @JUSTJULIEJOY If you have any tips or suggestions about Instagram, please share! 

.THREE.
My photographer posted a couple more pictures on FaceBook of sneak peeks from our wedding. I absolutely love seeing them and I can't wait to see the rest! I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since we tied the knot! 


.FOUR. 
Today's lunch: Chinese! It's not very often that I get to eat chinese because for one, we live in the middle of no where and I'm not driving a half hour one way to get food. And for two, there isn't anything like my hometown chinese restaurant! Anyways, someone came to the office and picked it up on their way over. It was delicious!

.FIVE. 
Yesterday I went to my hometown and watched my little cousin cheerlead! Which brought back a lot of memories and made me feel old! I couldn't believe that they still do the same cheers from back when I was in high school! 

.SIX. 
Lastly, I seen this list on Pinterest for a fall season checklist! I'm hoping that the weather is nice this weekend and I can check a couple things off that list! I'm definitely planning on doing some baking! 

Have a great weekend! 

XO, Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment