Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Save the Ta-Tas

My Mumma and I styling PINK at a benefit for my cousin who is now a BC Survivor!

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, don't forget to "style" PINK!

My mom's salon offers PINK hair and PINK feathers for the month of October and part of the cost goes back to Breast Cancer! I can't wait to go get mine put in! If your in the St. Clair area, stop in to Sonja's Hair Salon to get yours too! If your not in the area, check around for a participating salon near you!

Breast Cancer Awareness month is close to my heart!

My husband unfortunately wasn't able to meet his Grandmother because she lost the battle with breast cancer at the young age of 41.

Two of my family members have been battling Breast Cancer over the last two years. They have both put up one hell of a fight and they are doing great! 

** 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer in their lifetime **

Save-A-Rack
Save the Ta-Tas
PINK for the Cure
<3 <3 <3

XO, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment