Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today, and everyday, I am THANKFUL. 

But, today I am acknowledging these few things in particular that I am especially thankful for this week. 

These amazing memories and photo's that our photographer captured from our wedding day! There are so many that I would love to share... coming up next week! For now.. here is a few of my favorites! 

The beautiful fall weather this week! Although it's been really chilly in the morning, the early evenings have been great for taking a run with the dogs. It's good for all of us to get outside to get some fresh air and exercise! 

I'm also thankful that we are the only house on the mile and I have the ability to roam freely down our road without interruptions! Although when the the farmers's are hauling manure passed our house... I be sure to keep in my own yard! Lol. 


Going to bed with two furry cuddle buddies every night. Sandy is hard to get a picture of because she sleeps under the covers until she can't breathe and she peaks her head out. They keep me warm and comfy! They also make me feel safe when Michael isn't home! I don't know what I would do without their company every night!



Lastly, I'm thankful for the few nice customer's I have at work! Sometimes working with the public can be so brutal. But not today! A thoughtful customer that was also feeling thankful today, brought in some pumpkin spiced cappuccino! It was delicious and much appreciated!  

What are you thankful for today or this week?! 

I have no idea how to do those linkup things (blogger virgin over here) but I love Jenna's Thankful Thursday Linkup so if I could link up, I would! But since I'm a blonde and can't figure that out, I'll just link in her page! She a beautiful fellow country girl and fitness fanatic with a huge heart and an adorable son! Go check her out!


Have a great Thursday! 

XO, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment