Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

It's not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them is the true measure of Thanksgiving.

Today, and everyday, I am thankful for so many things in this life. A few of them including.... 

My amazing husband!

Friends and Family

The man upstairs!

Our home

Our furbabies

Technology - especially the FaceTime feature that allows me to see my husband when hes away at work!

That both my husband and I have good jobs

Having a job that offers vacation time - much needed!

Having a reliable vehicle that gets me from A to B

Having a garage to park my car in.. especially during the winter months!

A warm shower every morning!

Photographs & Cameras to catch many memories!

The troops that risk their lives to fight for our country

Online Shopping - It's so convenient! No crowds or driving from store to store! Love packages on my doorstep!

What are you thankful for?! 

XO, Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment