Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Cheer!

It's officially less than a week until Christmas and the days are going to fly by!

I'm sharing our first Christmas card as husband and wife! We're sending you and your family Christmas cheer, love, and happiness during this busy holiday season!

Remember what Buddy the Elf says -
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"

Please excuse me while I enjoy a nice little Christmas vacation away from work and all the rude scrooge people! Over the next few days, I will be busy listening to nonstop Christmas music, last minute shopping, sleeping in, and drinking several delicious cocktails! I hope you do the same!

Merry Christmas, from the Joy's!

 
button

8 comments:

  1. Love it your card!!! Lucky you for getting a break from work (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for your help and suggestions when I was making them! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the card! Your wedding picture is absolutely gorgeousss!
    Have a fabulous holiday and break from work :) My last day is tomorrow and then 9 straight days off...yayyy!!

    xx em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! :) I hope you enjoy your time off as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh my gosh, this is the most perfect card I think I've seen... love love LOVE it!! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! That is so sweet of you! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. I think your card is perfect ~ and i love your wedding photo!!

    ReplyDelete