Holy moly! It's December already?!
About 4pm on Sunday night I realized it was December 1st and my little sister made fun of me for hours because of it. The countdown for Christmas officially begins! Although I don't want to wish the rest of the year away too fast!
I'm sharing some of my current winter favorites for Emily and Kylie's December Favorite Things linkup!
1. A couple weeks ago I got a new winter purse! Regular priced $90 and I stole it for $39 plus free shipping! I ordered this Danielle Nicole Peyton Tote from 6pm.com and I absolutely love it! I love that it has handles as well as a shoulder strap. When I use it over my shoulder, the purse easily folds down and compacts. I also love the outside pocket for easily access to keys, chap stick, phone, etc!
2. December means it's time to visit the largest Christmas store in the world! Every year Michael and I make a trip to Frankenmuth to visit Bronner's and get some delicious food in the town. The entire town is decked out in Christmas decoration and Bronner's is so much fun to walk through! I especially love the personalized ornaments at Bronner's! Michael on the other hand gets annoyed with my decision making process that takes way too long to pick out an ornament! Hehe!
3. Our coffee pot recently quit on us so we picked up this awesome dual coffee maker from Kohls. Michael literally drinks an entire pot of coffee at a time. Therefore he could not live without a coffee pot. I, on the other hand, don't drink coffee.... So Michael suggested we get one that makes K-Cups so I can make a single cup of hot chocolate, cappuccino, or hot apple cider. I thought it was a great idea and much more affordable than the Kurig. I'm so happy we got it! I've used it several times and it's so easy!
4. Refer back to #2 - These ornaments were all personalized gifts made at Bronner's! We received them as a wedding gift and this is our first Christmas putting them on our tree! Honestly, I kind of forgot about them until I took all the decorations out. I love, love, love them! It is definitely one of my favorite gifts! I can't wait to add a new personalized ornament to the collection after we go this weekend!
5. With using the new single cup coffee pot lately, I've found myself repeatedly taking this mug out of the cupboard! It's thick enough where the heat isn't too much to hold the mug but just enough to keep your hands nice and toasty while sipping on something delicious! This was also a wedding gift and Michael's says Mr Joy. They are hand made pottery and I wish I knew where they were made!
6. I've see so many advertisements for Diamond Candles and I've been dying to order one! Each candle has a ring inside (wrapped in foil) that is valued anywhere from $10 to $5,000. I decided these would make great Christmas gifts for a couple special ladies in my life. Yesterday I received a coupon code for buy 2 get 1 free... Yep, I'm totally treating myself to the free one! I can't wait to get them! The reviews say they smell great and the rings are a beautiful extra perk!
7. Leggings. I can't get enough of them! They're just so comfy and easy! Leggings seem to be a staple in my wardrobe any day that I'm not at work these days. I took advantage of Kiki La'Rue's cyber Monday deals yesterday and snagged these wintery leggings for $10. I think they are just perfect for the holiday season!