Tuesday, December 24, 2013

{Holiday Home Tour}

Merry Christmas Eve!
Keeping busy over here at the Joy residence...
I can't believe Christmas is here! So far, it's been fun and relaxing!

Prepare for pictures upon pictures of holiday decor around our home! I've seen a couple other posts of holiday decor and I think it's a great way to share decoration ideas! Enjoy!

Side door! Welcome to holiday season at the Joy's!
 Welcome to the front door that no one uses! Haha!
This table runner was in the process of being made by my Grandma before she passed. My stepmom finished it and gave it to me the 1st Christmas after her passing. I love it!
Christmas Countdown!
I realize it may be corny to have everything with our last name on it... but it's kind of inevitable during the holiday season!
Christmas Card Display! I love all the cards we receive! 

Jack is just as bad as a child that knows there is presents under the tree for him/her... 

Last but not least, this years newest ornaments for the tree!
This one is from The Fry's for our first ornament exchange! So cute!!! Thanks again, Brittany & Anthony!
This one is Michael and I's pick for this years ornament from Bronners!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! And I hope Santa leaves something good under the tree for you! 

Merry Christmas!

XO, Julie






5 comments:

  1. Awe Julie your house is so pretty!!! Love all your decorations especially your table runner. What a meaningful touch to your home. I love those smores ornaments too!! my cousin collects them and I also saw another blogger that collects them. They are so cute!!!! I hope you have an amazing 1st Christmas and enjoy your time off from work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you go all out!! I think its pretty amazing that your last name is Joy and you get to incorporate it everywhere!! I would do the same thing!! House looks gorgeous! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decor!! I don't have much this year, but i am defiNitely going to work on building up my collection for next year ;) your pup is too funny hanging out under the tree by his gift!! So cute! Xx merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas tour is also have its own charm in this season my friend go to the tour of US on the Christmas and he say to me that its must choose the bus tour through the getbusticket and hope he will complete the bus tour with the happiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vacation is name of warm weather because vacation come in summer and mostly tourist enjoy the summer vacation with full of passion and i hope you will also do enjoy in this summer i am at the tour of Niagara falls..

    ReplyDelete