Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blogiversary!

Whoa! 
It's been one year since I created this little space to document and share our lives.

I slightly recall thinking about creating for a blog for a couple weeks... I wanted to be able to share our lives with family/friends that are far away.. document things to look back on... I pondered a name for it... and then one day it came to me while walking in the woods squirrel hunting. So that was the day I created the page - Just the Joy's - and wrote my first post about that weekend: Snow and Squirrels.

Whatever it was that inspired me to create a blog... I'm thankful I did! I've not only met some amazing people, but I've also gotten some delicious recipes, got some tips on DIY projects, learned about new products, stores, and places worth visitng! 

Prior to creating this blog, I basically documented life through pictures, Facebook, and memory.
Now I have words, emotions, pictures, and details all in one place to look back on! Hopefully for many years to come! 

On that note, Happy Blogiversary to "Just the Joy's"!

Thank you for following along on our journey through life! 




18 comments:

  1. Congratulations - what an amazing accomplishment!! So glad to have found you in this crazy blog world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Happy one year, girlfriend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah congratulations!!!! As a newbie blogger over here I can't wait for such a momentous occasion like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy one year blogiversary!! How exciting :)) Love you blog and so glad I found it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love it!!! Makes me want to look back on mine! HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog anniversary girl! You and your husband are such a beautiful couple, and I love your header. I'm just found you so I am excited to start following along :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Your so sweet Liz! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jaclyn! Glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  8. Happy Anniversary to Just The Joys!!! I am so glad we were able to reconnect through blogging!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Britt! Thank you for all you've done to help me set my page up! :) XOXO <3

      Delete