Friday, February 7, 2014

F.O.F.

F.O.F
Five.On.Friday
5 {things on my mind} on Friday!

Looks like the last time I wrote a post was last Friday... 
Feels like the beginning of my weeks are so busy and I don't have time/energy to blog until Friday...
If you care, sorry.
If you don't care, good! I'm not sorry . ;)

Anyways, let's get right to what's on my mind on this fine Friday... Or should I say Thursday night cause Lord knows I don't have energy to wake up early in the morning to write a blog post...
Maybe once I achieve my New Years resolution of waking up on time...

Speaking of energy...
//ONE//
I cannot go a day without this marvelous energy drink - Spark. 
No sugars. Only 45 calories. Plus 21 vitamins and minerals. 
I'm not a coffee, soda, or red bull drinker... but I know I could not function without this supply of caffeine on a daily basis. I don't know if it's the winter weather... but I've been drinking 2-3 a day because I'm that exhausted/drained/tired. I'm a consultant for Advocare, so feel free to ask  me questions or check out my website :) 

//TWO//
Next week I only work two days and then I'm off for a week. 
I. CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT!!!!
Ever since I've started working at a new office, I've been working 6 days a week. {Which I've whined wrote about a million times, sorry.} I know people do it. I know people even work 7 days. Kudos to them. I remember the days I worked 2 jobs back to back and worked every single day. But, I'm past those days. That shit is for the birds. One day off a week to straighten up the house, relax, run errands, and visit others, is just not doable. Therefore, most days I've  been exhausted, stressed, and crabby. And my house is a mess. Which is not good for an OCD person {or their husband}. Long story short, I can't wait to be off work for 7 days.  It's going to be marvelous! 

//THREE//
One of the things I will be doing next week on my time off is going to see George Strait and Little Big Town in concert! Super excited! It's going to be ahhhhhhmazing!

//FOUR//
A couple weeks ago I posted some pics of my new entry way floor and some paint swatches on FB and Instagram (@justjuliejoy) for some opinions. I finally came to the conclusion and bought some paint. And I've also began taking off all the trim to sand and restain. The hubs is out of town for work {story of my life} so I thought I would tackle this project and hopefully impress him with my skills! I don't think he's impressed considering this convo we had:
M: What are you up to?
Me: Um... working on a project....
M: Oooh boy... tearing off the trim?
Me: Well I got that far, I'm sanding the trim now. But I'm hoping you can help me put it back on when you get hom.
M: Ha. Hmmm... I don't know about that. 
Me: {silence as I shake my head and roll my eyes} :)

Stick around for the outcome! I can't wait to see it all come together!
I chose the bottom middle swatch
After I removed all the trim.. yikes! 

//FIVE//
Are you a no reply blogger?
What's that?
I guess I never knew there was such thing... I've never recieved responses from other blogs that I've commented on but I just thought they didn't want to talk to me. Or maybe they just don't reply. 
Until the intelligent Biana at B Loved Boston emailed me this week and told me how to fix that!
Who knew?!
And just in case there is anyone else that is on my intelligence level in the blogging world, I thought I'd share! 
You can check out THIS post for step by step instructions {with pictures!!}.
Thank you so much Biana for the help! 

Just one more thing... Jack wanted to help me write my post... :)

Until next Friday time.....




11 comments:

  1. So incredibly jealous that you're seeing George Strait! I saw him and Reba in concert when they toured together in 2011. Best concert of my LIFE! I've been meaning to ask about the no-reply blogger thing haha. I can never remember to respond to your comments on my post. Sorry about that! But yay that you got it fixed! I can't wait to see how the entry way turns out. Danny would die if I told him I had taken trim off lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I'm sure Michael is a little beside himself about it also but he doesn't have a choice cause I'm stubborn and I'm going to do it when he's not around. Haha! I'll definitely recap the concert! I can't wait! Reba sure would be another amazing one to see! I'm jealous of that! :)

      Delete
  2. Seeing the king and having a week off??? JEALOUS!!! Take tons of pics so we can all live through you! haha Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah! Thank you Jessi! I hope you have a great weekend too! I will definitely be sharing my experience of the King on his last rodeo!! :)

      Delete
  3. Jealous of your week off!!! And your Jack is just too sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You finally get some time off :)) You deserve it lady!
    Excited to see your finished pictures of the trim/entryway project! And love the last pic of you and Jack! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Emily! :) Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  5. So jealous you get to see George Strait! One of my favorites! Pictures please! So glad you not a no-reply blogger anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Taylor! I will definitely be taking my good camera and getting some pictures of the King to share!!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete