Monday, February 24, 2014

This & That - Weekend Recap

It's Monday but I'm just now getting around to recapping the past weekend. 
I was fully capable of doing so yesterday, but I was tired and lazy. Truth. 

The weekend consisted of a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Friday I took a half day off work and headed to the hall to help setup for the QDMA banquet. Michael was supposed to help also, but he wound up having other things to do that he says were "more important". For any readers who don't know what QDMA is, it's Quality Deer Management Association - a group dedicated to improving the future of whitetail deer hunting. The hubby and I are board members and it just happens to be the event that brought us together 4 years ago!
So many goodies at the tables for the 330+ members attending!
One of the board guy's daughter helping me setup

Saturday afternoon we headed to the banquet to help finish setting things up and get the party started! Michael works a game and drinks beer (fun) and I sell multiple raffles, show items, turn in money, take pictures, and run my ass off (in heels) ALL night. Once it's over, I'm exhausted. But, it's all for a good cause and overall it's a good time! The people are fun and make it worth it! 
My Daddio 
Madre 
Like my crown in this pic?! Ha! ;) 

My little sister and Mom made out like a bandit! She only spent $10 and won SO much stuff! Mom won two bottles of liquor and $80 worth of raffle tickets for prizes. Jasmine put the tickets in for prizes and she won everything she wanted! TWO paint ball guns, paintballs, a bow, and a set of aarows! She was so excited! 

Saturday night turned into a late night after clean up and some drinks. Therefore, Sunday morning came too early. I don't know what the deal is, but on Sunday's (the only day I can sleep in) I am up early! It drives me insane! But, on a good note, I was able to wake up to my family staying at our house and Mom making breakfast. Jasmine woke up ready to shoot paintballs. (inside wide eyed emoji icon). 

So outside we went... 
Then we went snowmobiling...
I love spending time with this little minion!

Then we relaxed the rest of the day!
I could say we sun bathed too, it just wasn't outdoors. Haha!
{Don't mind the mess of dog toys}

Another great weekend in the books!

What was the highlight of your weekend?! Are you jealous of all the snow at our house?! If so, you can have it! ;) 

Have a great week!






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your husband owes you a night out for all the work you put in!! I saw the set-up on instagram - looked great!! Love that you got to spend time with your family!! Sounds perfect! The snow doesn't look like it's melting any time soon...

    ReplyDelete