Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easy Recipe • Layered Taco Dip

 
It's been a while since I've shared some of our eats and recipes and this is one of my favorite easy recipes! Keepin' it short and sweet today!
 
Taco Dip! Made with only 6 ingredients!
 
1. Refried Beans
2. Sour Cream
3. Taco Seasoning
4. Mexican Shredded Cheese
5. Green Onions
6. Diced Tomatoes
 
• Mix 16oz sour cream with 1 package of taco seasoning {set aside}
• Layer one can of refried beans in a dish of your desire {I use a 9x13 or a round glass casserole dish}
• Spread sour cream & taco seasoning mixture on top of the beans
• Sprinkle 8oz mexican shredded cheese over mixture
• Spread green onions and diced tomatoes on top of cheese
• Serve with tortilla chips!
 
•optional layer add ons: jalepenos, guacamole, lettuce•
 
Enjoy!
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Yumm! Looks delicious - I LOVE green onions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like the perfect thing to bring to a BBQ!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - this does sound so easy and it's perfect for a party!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can do some serious damage with layered taco dip! It's definitely one of my favorite party appetizers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, yum! this sounds so easy! i love taco dips, they are always a hit, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm you cannot go wrong with this! (or in my case, with anything Mexican style haha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumm, love this dip! I made it awhile ago for a cookout we went to--so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMM! I love taco dip! This sounds so good!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very similar to how I make my taco dip...so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love taco dip! Except no jalapeños for us :)

    ReplyDelete