Wednesday, July 9, 2014

1 year down, forever to go ♥

Yay! It's Wednesday! Which happens to be my Friday this week! We may be taking a spontaneous trip or we may stick around home. We haven't quite decided! Either way, I'm looking forward to being off work for 4 days and spending time with my hubby!

In a couple days {Saturday the 12th to be exact}, the hubs and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary! ♥
 
Which of course makes me become all sentimental and full of joy! {no pun intended}
 
Not to sound cliche, but honestly the last year has flown by faster than I could have ever imagined!
 
Somedays it feels like we've been married forever.
 
Other days, it feels like the wedding was just yesterday.
 
If I could, I would do it all over again. And maybe I would cherish every little moment rather than be stressed and then blink and see the night is over!
 
Although I have a few regrets about the wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better day to celebrate our love with our friends and family! By far, the best day of my life!
 
Over the first year as Husband and Wife, we have had our fair share of ups and downs. However what's more important is how much we have continued to grow together and love one another. I couldn't have found a better man to become my husband and share this life with! I'm extremely thankful to call him mine! ♥
 
Now excuse me while I reminisce via a photo dump {in no specific order} :-)


 
 









 







 
Last but not least... a little photobooth fun!



 
 
 
Looking back on these pictures definitely makes my heart full of happiness. I would do it all over in a heartbeat! ♥
 
Linking up with Leslie for What you wish Wednesday where you can post whatever you would like! And also linking up with Meredith for Wedding Wednesday!
 
 

OurJoyHisGlory
NC Belle In Boots

27 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Found you through the link up and I love your wedding dress & color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early anniversary!! You made such a beautiful bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. photos...absolutely gorgeous! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your long weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ring is stunning... almost at stunning as your entire look that day!! :) Happy Anniversary! Me and my hubs celebrate 4 years tomorrow! :) Your wedding location is GORGEOUS too!! :) And the hunt is over is probably my favorite little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, for one year!!! You were a gorgeous bride - I love all of your wedding pictures! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1st anniversary to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!! Oh my goodness your wedding looked so beautiful (and fun!) and you look gorgeous! And the photographer did an amazing job! What great shots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww happy anniversary pretty lady! guess what, we got married one day apart! yep, july 13th here! i have my post scheduled to go on Sunday haha. I love the title of yours - one year down, forever to go. I love the dancing photo, too. ok i just love it all! it looked like an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty sure you were born to be a bride! So gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 1st anniversary, pretty girl! and your photos are gorgeous! love, love, love your dress. you looked stunning! and that view of over the water! love it all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!!! Beautiful wedding pictures- you looked stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Gorgeous photos... you are seriously so incredibly stunning! PERFECT bride!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary!! Love your dress and all of your photos are just beautiful!! You were a stunning bride!! Looks like you guys had so much fun at your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isn't it crazy how fast a year flies by!!! Happy Anniversary to you and Michael! Your day was absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy early anniversary! I totally know what you mean about the first year flying by...it's crazy! Your wedding photos are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning wedding!!! Beautiful bride! Beautiful everything. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fun! I love the pictures and congrats on a year! Thanks for stopping by WYWW! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your wedding pics are gorgeous. Stunning. I love the funny ones! :) Hope you have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahh happy anniversary!! hope you had a great day and i absolutely love your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous girls I didn't want them to end! You looked so stunning and I loved your bridesmaid dresses and your photographer was amazing! Happy Anniversary love! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh...my..gosh I adore this so much! Love the gun shell picture with the ring and you two are so dang good looking! Hope ya'll have a FABULOUS 1st anniversary!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy anniversary, you are seriously so beautiful Julie and I LOVE your wedding gown. Your wedding looked perfect and like the best time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for linking up to WYWW! Come back tomorrow. I'm featuring your wedding photos if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete