Wednesday, July 30, 2014

• BBQ Crockpot Chicken •

Crockpot meals are my favorite!
 
Especially with how much we have been staying in the camper lately!
 
This is one of my all time favorite and easiest meals to make!

 
What you need: 
 
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce - Eyeball the amount. I typically use 1/2 a bottle for 2 breasts.
Vinegar - 1/4C
Red Pepper Flakes - 1TBSP {or more if you like spice!}
Brown Sugar - 1/4C
Garlic Powder - 1tsp.
 
Mix all above ingredients in the crockpot.
Add chicken breasts.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
 
Serve whole, or shred for pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches!
 
Enjoy!


 

OurJoyHisGlory

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so much easier than I thought! I'll be trying this like this week! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making this in the crock pot - I've never added vinegar, but will try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I've been looking for a good BBQ chicken crock pot recipe. I will be trying this soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! this would be so easy to make, I am going to give it a try this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks ridiculously easy (like even I could do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so easy - perfect for shredded chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG YUM! I love anything made in the crock pot. And especially anything with vinegar! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE! Saving this for later, it sounds amazing!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love BBQ chicken! Will be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds easy and looks yummy, I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds delicious! I love anything BBQ-- for some reason I always shred my chicken in the crock pot, but this looks like a good way to whole-- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! I think this is something even I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks good, I will have to try. I just found your blog from Brandi's and saw you are also a former pageant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a recipe that's similar to this, and it's so good! Super easy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pinning this bad boy!!!! Looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete