Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Exciting news! Bundle of Joy ♥

Michael and I are excited, thankful, and blessed to announce that we have a bundle of Joy {literally} on the way!
 
 
We had a little informal photoshoot done at the family farm by a friend of mine that used my DSLR. At that point, she was one of 2 people that knew and we didn't want to pay a photographer. We just wanted a couple pictures to be able to use to tell our families.
 
I had a wooden sign made by Arianna's Wood Design and I bought the adorable little boots from TSC.


This one is pretty funny because Michael said there just wasn't enough belly to hold onto yet :)

This would be my fav if the hubs was smiling nicer :)


 
As you can probably guess, this has been weighing a lot on my mind lately and it's been hard to keep a secret. We told our families 2 weeks ago. We didn't even tell our parents. Everyone was pretty shocked and excited! This will be the first Grandbaby for all of our parents and the first Great Grandchild for my family. ♥
 
I've learned a lot over the last couple months but I'm always looking for more information, advice, tips, etc. So for all you knowledgeable women out there, spill it!  
 
______________________________________________
 
How far along: 13 weeks {amen to rounding out the first trimester!}
Baby Size: Length of a pea pod & weighs an ounce
Maternity Clothes: Thank goodness, not yet! But I forsee them in my near future because I hate tight pants! Suggestions?!
Sleep: Can't get enough of it!
Symptoms: Achy boobs, exhaustion, and nausea that is finally wearing off!
Cravings: Not yet. Just really picky about my food now a days. LOTS of things make me gag.
What I am looking forward to: Making progress on the nursery!
Emotions: Lots of excitement, especially now that most people know. I have my emotional meltdown moments. I seem to get stressed and panic very very easily. And I cry everytime I think about my Grandma Mason not being here.
 
 
Well, until next time! Happy Tuesday! :)

 
 


18 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting!! I love the pictures- you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS PRETTY!! you're going to be a fabulous mama!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! Congratulations lady!!! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I literally said 'ahh!!!' when I saw this. Congrats! so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was SUCH a good surprise to come on here (and Instagram) and see this morning! I'm sooo exited for you!! :)
    You are going to be such an amazing mum!! And those little cowboy boots are to die for - the cutest thing ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! So excited for you!! You look amazing :) Can't wait to follow along and watch your bump grown. Congrats again girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations Julie!! How exciting!! Can't wait to follow along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Can I just say how much of a rock star you are for powering through all of that gardening and canning while in the first trimester? Embrace the maternity clothes. Especially the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so excited I could burst for this sure to be gorgeous country bundle of joy! Congrats you too! :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute post. Y'all absolutely have the best last name for announcing the news....I named my little one JOY--that she is. I am so happy for y'all. Love the little boots. Your gonna be a great mama! Can't wait to follow along on your pregnancy journey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!!! Love your pictures and you got some great pictures out of him ;-) Those tiny boots are adorable!!!! I'm so happy for you girl congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait to watch you start this new journey in your life and I am so so so over the world happy for you and Michael!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! These will be the BEST (and most exhausting) years of your life:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AW! Congrats, my sweet friend! Can't wait to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy for y'all!! Congrats to you both!!

    ReplyDelete