Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday {Fall} Favorites

Ohhhh Friday.. so nice to see you!

Just when I thought things wouldn't be so hectic after all that gardening the last couple weeks... wrong! Maybe next week?!

First of all, I have to thank each and every one of you for your very sweet comments regarding Michael and I's exciting news! We are so excited for this next chapter in our lives and I'm thrilled that my friends in this little space are excited to follow along!


The weather has been gorgeous here in Michigan! Finally feels like actual fall rather than heading straight into winter like it seemed like was happening. The  leaves are starting to change around here. Our backyard is a beautiful sight!
 
Another fall favorite I have going on lately is these pumpkin spiced bagels! Toasted with a little bit of cream cheese... delicious! :)
 
Here's another favorite fall food I've been craving! Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie treats! You can see my recipe here.
 
 
Besides pumpkin spiced everything and the beautiful leaves changing colors, the next important thing in the fall is hunting! Therefore, I've been practicing shooting my bow as much as possible! Definitely getting better keeping a good grouping! {Don't mind my redneck make shift target...}
 
Everytime I shoot, Jack has to go check out what the heck that noise was :)
 
Last but not least, the last week of September always reminds me of what I was doing on this weekend years ago. And Timehop also reminded me of that this week!
 
 
 
Now excuse me while I go make myself one of those pumpkin spiced bagels... :)
 
Have a good weekend!

 

 
 



11 comments:

  1. Giiiirrlll! I am so happy for you, love how perfectly your last name works out for your announcement too! So cute, you look glowing and I love your dress you chose! You'll have be a wonderful mommy! Can't wait to see those bump updates! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you were a beauty queen - you're stunning!! So excited for you both and can't wait for all the bump pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you competed in pageants...love that (and especially love your headshot!). Oh...just one more time...CONGRATS on the pregnancy! So excited for your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, three years since you competed at state! I feel about pageants sort of like I do about my wedding - good memories, but glad the stress of it is over! I've had several people ask me if I plan on doing Mrs. pageants and I tell them no way. I still judge pageants here and there though and absolutely love doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW 3 years ago already!?! I remember when you were doing that and it does not seem that long ago, just wait til Bebe Joy gets here and it is really going to fly by!!! I have to go to the grocery store tonight so I think I am going to grab some of those bagels, they sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I didn't know you competed in Miss Michigan! How fun! You should share more pictures from that!
    Any YAY again for Baby Joy! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the baby news!! That's so exciting for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh!!! CONGRATS, girlfriend!!!! So excited to follow along on your next journey:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats again darlin, so happy for you! cant wait to hear more as time goes on. and now i want some rice kripsies lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your baby announcements! SO cute!! And it totally doesn't surprise me you were a beauty queen, you are freaking gorgeous girl!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete