Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Confessional....

Vodka and Soda

Oh nothing major to share today... just some random confessions going on in my preggo world...
 
I confess that....
 
• I've already purchased a handful of Christmas gifts... I should probably look at what I have so I don't over buy...
 
• Kraft spirals mac n cheese is my fav! And when I make it, I dump out some of the noodles so that my mac is more cheesy!

• I slammed my finger in a fire proof safe today at work and I almost cried like a baby...

• I also almost cried like a baby today when I realized my belly button is already almost completely inside out! Wth!

• I have 560 unread posts on my bloglovin' feed and I'm real close to hitting that damn 'mark all as read' button...

• I've pretty much been craving foods that I normally wouldn't eat and/or that I'm not supposed to eat... such as a meat filled sub... or steak... or ham roll ups... oh and especially lots and lots of cheese. Oh the temptations...

• I've been pretty much living in maternity leggings, maternity work pants, or sweat pants and sweatshirts. It's all about being in denial about getting fat comfy...

• My new year's resolution of getting up when the alarm goes off is going much better now that I'm pregnant. Well.. actually it got worse when I got pregnant. And now my husband calls me to wake me up every. single. morning. The one day that he didn't have time to call and I woke up late, I about bit his head off. :)

9 comments:

  1. My goal is to have all my Christmas bought before dec 1st lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was almost done with my Christmas shopping - so that is not the worst confession ever!! Hope your finger is ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would absolutely hit mark all as read, screw that stuff! i need to start on christmas presents. your poor finger, i always cry when i do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I had over 600 when I got back from Rwanda. You better believe I hit mark all! I haven't even started Christmas shopping but that's not that uncommon for me. Wish I had some of mine done though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i was preggo, i ate mcdonald's cheeseburgers sometimes. by sometimes, i mean all the time. personally, i think mcdonald's food is one step above eating garbage but when i was pregnant, it's all i could think about eating!!

    thanks for linking up (sorry, i'm late to this -- it's been so crazy busy!)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cravings are so cute! I'm so looking forward to wearing leggings soon, it's still been in the 90's here in North Texas lately- ughhh! We had a cold front a few weeks ago for like a day, everyone got so excited lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I have been buying Christmas presents for MONTHS now. Months. It's a problem. I tend to over buy when it comes to gifts. I just have too many good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! You crack me up- Hope you are feeling better and hope ya'll had a great weekend mama-to-be!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ouch that sounds painful, I shut mine in the dryer this week and I was so pissed! I need to get on the ball and get some Christmas shopping done, I do however already have your ornament for our exchange (:

    ReplyDelete