Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Wish List

I'm not really sure how Friday crept up on me this week.... so I'm a little late to the blogging party. But, it's better late than never! I'm enjoying a quiet evening at home and hopefully catching up on some blogs!
 
Before I get started on that... I've got to share some of the things on my fall bucket list!
 

 
I reaaaaaallllly reallllllly want fall pictures! We've gotten just about every other season and I think a little mini session of fall pictures {before I turn into a hippo} would be adorable!
 
Such as this pin... I die! ♥
Or... this pin... So pretty!
 
I also reaaaaaaally want to go up north! I've heard Michigan fall colors are in full effect! A fall drive and possibly a color tour or a trip through the Tunnel of Trees would be amazing!
 
Now I'll get more realistic because those two above "wants" are very likely to not happen... haha!
 
Hunting Season is in full swing! Now let's just hope I can get out there and get something bigger than last year! Or maybe the hubs will!
 
 
I'm looking forward to decorating outside for fall like we did last year. Although I'm not sure I'll be able to get as many pumpkins as I did so that's kind of lame... and I've been too cheap to buy mums so I'm not sure if I'll get around to that or not either. But either way, I'm going to decorate even if it's not as much as last year!

 
Pumpkin something HOT! I'm not a coffee or a latte person... but pumpkin hot coco all the way! Can't wait to get my hands on some of that!
 
Pumpkin pie! I'm not waiting until Thanksgiving to have me some! I have a killer recipe that I love and I can't wait to make some soon!
 
Last but not least... what's fall without a trip to the apple orchard?! Especially for some cider and donuts! {well just forget for a second that the Dr told me low sugar diet....} Luckily, this item is on my to do list this weekend I can't wait!
 
What are your favorite fall activities?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. I could just make a little drive up North to see your lovely faces and just happen to bring my camera and you and Michael could just happen to step in front of the camera!! haha really though I have been telling Anthony that we need to plan a trip up to see you guys but probably in November by the looks of everything going on around here. Have fun at the orchard and don't eat too much sugary stuff!!!! TWINNING again! I don't really like coffee either (insert emoji with tongue out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you should totally do fall pictures. you're never gonna look like a hippo. we got our engagement pictures in fall, i think... and they are pretty bad mainly because i was a hippo (food, not baby) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great bucket list items! My favorites include bonfires, yummy fall foods and fall decorating. I hope you were successful bow hunting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, fall photos for sure! Beautiful Michigan scenery in the background! It would be perfect! You did an amazing job decorating last year, wow!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete