Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Weekend: Apple Orchard & Hunting

Well this weekend I checked off not one, but TWO of my Fall wish list items... a trip to the Apple Orchard and hunting! The apple orchard was actually a girls trip for a bachelorette party Saturday and night! We went to Blakes Orchard, Cider Mill, and Winery in Armada.
 



The ladies enjoyed some cocktails and the preggo enjoyed a non-alcoholic beverage!

 
After the orchard, we went out to eat in Romeo and it was delicious!

 
After dinner & drinks we went back to the orchard for the haunted evening events. It was cold as shit outside and I'm a big wuss when it comes to scary things so I didn't participate in all the events. #preggopartypooper 


 
Sunday was a relaxing day with the hubs around home and then hunting out back in the evening. Even though we didn't shoot anything, it was still a great hunt. Lots of deer movement! There were deer coming out from all angles around us and we couldn't even keep track of what was going on around us! In the end, we estimated about 30 does & fawns and 8 bucks - only one being a shooter. I passed up a couple opportunities but that's okay, there's always next time!
 

 
How was your weekend?! Did you do any fall activities?!
 
 

12 comments:

  1. That looks like the best apple orchard - I just love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness so much fun- I adore apple orchards and pumpkin patches! It looks so cold there girl! Glad you guys had a great time and hope you're feeling alright! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your fall activities! I don't have any apple orchards to go to down here :( I miss that! I can't believe how cold it looks up there already!! Brrr!!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is the perfect fall weekend, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun, even pregnant!! Way to go on crossing 2 of your items off!! You guys all look so cute! Can you believe how bundled up we are getting already?! Welcome to the North!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are so cute! and it looks like you had an eventful weekend (: I cannot wait for a free weekend to get in the blind with my hubby. I think it is just what I need to relax, its been super busy and crazy for us here lately!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to head up north to my sister so we can partake in the Fall activities......90 degree weather doesn't really put me in the festive mood :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for checking things off! that last photo is so freaking cute - your baby is gonna be gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing better than a trip to the cider mill in the fall! We're hoping to go this weekend and I can't wait to get my hands on some apple cider donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your apple orchard experience went much better than mine! Y'all are just too stinkin' cute, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how bundled up you are already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That apple orchard looks fun! I hate haunted houses and stuff like that too...no thanks!

    ReplyDelete