Friday, October 24, 2014

Five Friday Favorites

Yay for Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of no work and no major plans! We're doing the new carpet in the house this weekend and going hunting so I'm looking forward to a low key weekend around home with the hubs! It's been a couple months since that's happened!
 
I'm linking up for both Friday Favorites and Five on Friday!

 
 
• One •
Maternity Clothes
Yes, I broke down and bought some maternity pants {from Motherhood Maternity} because the belly band just wasn't cutting it. Don't get me wrong, those are great, however maternity pants are HEAVEN! My favorite thing being the maternity leggings! Must have! The plus side {which I recommend to fellow mammas}, They give you a huge bag of goodies full of coupons and gift cards {shutterfly, nursing pillow, Dria, diapers, bottles, etc} and a subscription for the Parents magazine, plus I got a $30 off coupon and I plan on getting a few more pants. I just can't handle the tight waist nonsense. Anything else I'm missing out on for maternity clothes?!
 
• Two •
Statement Necklaces
I've been wearing a lot of sweaters and statement necklaces lately - which I love. And sometimes I forget about all the awesome necklaces I have tucked away in my jewelry box. Such as this one. I got it at Walmart several months ago for $10. Can't beat that!
 
♥ Three ♥
Next weeks appointment and Ultrasound!
I'm looking forward to next week's well baby visit and ultrasound! My Mamma is going to the appointment with me so that will be nice! I'm thinking about taking an envelope to seal the gender in if they are able to determine and in case we decide to have a reveal party. I'm not setting my heart on finding out because I have a feeling if I did, the baby wouldn't cooperate and/or the hubs will get put on a 7 day mandatory work schedule and we wouldn't be able to follow through with the party. So I'm just taking it as it comes and if it works out - awesome! If not, no biggie! :)
 
• Four •
Cuddle Babes
{Knock on Wood} The kids have been very good lately! And extra cuddly! Sometimes I wonder if they know I have a bundle of Joy on the way...

 
 
♥♥ Five ♥♥
Not one, not two, but THREE fellow blogging ladies have recently announced the exciting news of expecting a little bundle of joy as well! I'm looking forward to following along and sharing this incredible journey with these beautiful ladies! Please join me in congratulating them!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I hope the baby cooperates so you can find the gender :) Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooooooray for babies, love all the fun announcements!

    Can I tell you how much I love your header?!?!? New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely stopping in again at Motherhood Maternity this weekend for some pants! I got a couple tops there a few weekends ago and go the 'bump bucks' too. I hope the baby cooperates and you get to find out the gender! We kind of did the gender reveal thing on a whim, but I'm glad we did. Thanks for the link love! I'm so glad we are all in this together! It makes it so much more fun!! Have a good and relaxing weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your statement necklace!! So pretty!! There are so many blogger ladies that are preggers - so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the statement necklace! Can't believe it's from Walmart! Great find :)
    Hope everything goes great at your appt this week!! Will they send you home with pictures?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. It is just so exciting to find out the gender. Congrats to you and your hubby. I am a new follower and I am looking forward to reading through your blog more. The first thing I saw where those Michigan deer! Deer hunting runs through my hubby's veins and its one of our favorite things to do together. I'll be catching up soon!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace! I need to check out our Walmart and see if they have any good ones! Isn't it crazy how many girls are preggo??? I even had one more plus you to add to my list! So happy for all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many people are pregnant in blogland and real life, it's crazy. love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new here but as I was reading, I was about to say that a lot of bloggers are announcing pregnancies! So funny that you said something at the end about it. Love all of the baby goodness!!! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!!!!!! Love all you fabulous ladies! I'm so glad you are paving the way so I can hit you up for all your knowledge some day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gap has the most comfortable maternity tanks, I wore them all the time during my second pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh lord. You now have me 100% convinced that my first maternity purchase MUST be the leggings. Thanks for the wisdom, little mama! And thanks for the shoutout love too...you are the sweetest! Love being on this journey with you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pups are just so sweet! I know sometimes they can be a handful too, lol! I love that statement necklace too , so pretty! Its amazing what you can find ar Wal-Mart sometimes! Have a great weekend girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That necklace is adorable!!!! They really do have some cute jewelry at Walmart... and a lot of it is nickle free, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting you might know the gender soon!! Hope the appointment goes well :) I love that necklace, I am going to have to check out the jewelry section at Walmart!! I love statement earrings/ necklaces with more simple tops or sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yayyyy! Can't believe you get to find out what you're having soon! It seems like everyone is having boys lately but for some reason I feel like you're having a girl! And LOVE that necklace! Who knew Walmart had such cute jewelry?!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Once again twinning! I have the same necklace too!!!!! We are so good at this (: That is also awesome that the three of you are all expecting right now, so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Statement necklaces are one of my favorites! Your pups are absolutely precious! Stopping by from the link-up and now following along! :)
    www.baseballdiamondshairspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete