Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blogland Tour!

Thank you to Jessi for nominating me for a Blogland Tour!
 
I think these types of posts are great for learning about each other and meeting new bloggers!
 
First I will start with answering the questions Jessi provided me and then I'll introduce you to 4 of my favorite blogging ladies! Hopefully you'll love them as much as I do and then go check out their pages!!
 
{Stole this little design from the creative Jessi... because I'm just not that creative! Ha!}
 
WHAT AM I WORKING ON?
Well.... I'll be honest. I don't plan my posts what so ever. Therefore, I'm not currently working on a darn thing! My posts are typically sporadic and/or based on current life activities. However, I do write down post idea on the notepad in my iPhone when I think of or see a topic that I would like to write about... such as pet peeves, thirty before thirty, etc.
 
HOW DOES MY WORK DIFFER FROM OTHERS?
The thing I love about blogging is that everyone lives a different life and writes about different things! I love reading lifestyle and fashion blogs because I find it very intriguing to hear what life is like in other areas of the country! I think my possts differ because I'm one of the few {that I've seen} Michigan bloggers and I'm also one of the few hunting/country livin' girls!
 
WHY DO I WRITE/CREATE WHAT I DO?
99& of the things I write about are based off our current like {or throwback memories} moments. I choose to write about these types of things because it's basicially an electronic journal that I will hopefully have forever!
 
HOW DOES MY WRITING/CREATING PROCESS WORK?
As I mentioned in Q #1... I don't really have a plan. I try to be real and post about what we are doing on a day to day or week to week basis. Afterall... my little space is called "Just the Joy's" because that's what it's all about!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love all the posts you do of how you and Michael met and stories like that - such great posts!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yours is definitely the only blog I read that talks about hunting lol. But you're right everyone leads a different life and I love being nosy and reading all the different things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love this bc you are cllleeearrrlly one of my favs ;) Great post and I'm checking out the others as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to check out the others! I love how real you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Thanks so much for including me lady! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in your tour of blogland!

    ReplyDelete