Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Buck or Doe?! ♥ Soon we will know!

With our gender reveal being 4 short days away... I've made up a list of some old wives tales that supposedly lead to conclusions of what the gender is!
 
Just for fun, I'd love to hear your opinion!
 
I've also included the recent bump photos for those who like to guess based on the "appearance"! :)
 
 
 
** The first 14 weeks I dreamt it was a boy. Since then, I've dreamt that the Dr. says it's a girl and it comes out a boy. Reoccurring dream. Weird. **
 
** I say yes and no for morning sickness because during the first trimester I was really nausea in the afternoon. Although I never physically got sick. Some say it's a different in if you physically get sick or not... **
 

 
Michael and I both think it's a boy. Regardless, we don't care either way! We are just thankful to be expecting and we pray for a healthy little one whether it be a buck or a doe! ;)
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. EEEK! So cute! Everyone around me that's pregnant is having a lil girl, so maybe you'll help even it out ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love how you phrased it buck or doe!!! I'm guessing against the wives tales, and saying girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buck or doe idea, too cute! Hmmm I'm guessing boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the buck or doe thing is SO cute! Can't wait to find out what you're having!! For some reason I think it's a girl... I don't know why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm more excited for yall than myself at this point! Love this post and cannot wait for the reveal! What a weekend yall have coming up! (Also can't wait for name hints!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest thing ever!! I love seeing your bump pictures on the way :-) I agree with Pam I secretly think you are having a girl. Can't wait to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always thought boy for you...With all 3 of my girls I was 100% certain I was having a boy, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing boy! I had the same type of dreams! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you are going to join us boy moms! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so so excited!!! I have to say I thought girl for a long time, but now I'm switching to boy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting! Can't believe you will be finding out so soon! I'm thinking girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh cannot wait to find out!! I am really hoping it's a girl for you haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute lil preggo girl! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Soooooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete