Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bump Watch ♥ 20 Weeks!

{For my own sanity, I have to clarify that I do not have a back fat roll.. that is just my shirt! I wish I would have seen it before I left the house and I would have retaken the picture! lol}
 
 
Rather than recapping our weekend, I'm going to update on the baby bump! Over the weekend, we hit the half way mark! 20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by!

How far long: 20 weeks! {as of Saturday}

Weight Gain: As of 2 weeks ago -12lbs. I've never been a scale person so I tend to just see what my weight is at my appointments.

Baby Size: Approx 10 inches from head to heel!
 
Maternity Clothes: No update on this. Thinking I'm going to be asking Santa for some more maternity pants for Christmas because regular jeans just aren't cutting it!

Sleep: Some days are better than others! I tend to wake up at least 3 days a week uncomfortable, hungry, baby having a dance party, and me having to pee. Then I can't fall back asleep. I'm not a fan....

Movement: Yes! It's been pretty consistent since the first movement at 18 weeks! It seems to be more and more by the week. Every time the hubs tried to feel him/her move over the weekend it wouldn't but then I would feel it and say hurry hurry and then it would stop again. Silly baby! ♥

Cravings: Steak {I had steak 4 times last week!}, cheese, ham roll ups, french fries, cereal

Gender: Unknown! However we set a date to find out the gender in 2 weeks! ♥

Belly Button: It's been out for quite a few weeks now.. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to be one of those preggos that has a knob for a belly button sticking out of all my shirts soon.

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nothing in particular.

What I miss: Wearing whatever I want.... not being able to zip up pants is kind of depressing sometimes.

Emotions: Excited and impatient!

Dreams: I dream about the gender reveal a lot!

Fun Fact: The babies is sprouting tiny little hairs on his/her head! And his/hers tiny little lips are developed!

Hubby's thoughts: After several discussions of the gender reveal... someone was awfully crabby about it. His thoughts are that gender reveals are stupid {even though months ago he thought it was a great idea but at that time he didn't know what it even entailed} and he doesn't care what the baby is, he just wants it to be here because it's hard for him to get excited about the planning/preparing. He's such a man!

Favorite Moment of the week: Definitely has to be finalizing the plans for the gender reveal! We I was torn between doing a party at our house with close friends/family or doing a photoshoot of just the two of us. We decided on the latter... Due to hunting season, Michael insisted we wait a couple more weeks. Which I wasn't really thrilled about, but I guess you just gotta compromise sometimes!

What I am looking forward to: Having Thanksgiving weekend off and working on some nursery stuff with my Mom! Also, I'm looking forward to finding out the gender, putting ideas together for the nursery, purchasing the crib/dresser set, and hopefully starting the registry! I feel like if the first 20 weeks just flew by that fast, then the next 20 are going to be the same!




 
 
 
 


19 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I can't wait to know the gender! I bet you're so excited! I hope the next 2 weeks goes by fast! Silly boys and their logic! Sometimes makes no sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous girl! That little bump is adorable! I can't wait to see your gender reveal photos! I think that's such a great idea, even if you do have to wait a bit before doing them! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're already at the halfway mark! I can't wait to see pictures of the gender reveal! You look awesome by the way! Pregnancy suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing pictures of your bump! I can't wait until you find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, yes, 20 weeks has gone fast! It will be nice to have time off coming up to get some of the things on your list done. I know I cannot wait for time off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bump!! I'm so excited to find out what you're having...I'm thinking boy...don't know why! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your clarification of a back roll made me laugh out loud!! (Even though I'm pretty sure I would have NEVER thought that or even noticed!!) ...such a sweet bump! I originally thought boy, but now I'm thinking girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking beautiful lady!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! I'm guessing....girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word you still don't know- I love your patience! I cannot wait to find out what ya'll are having- so excited! We just set our date to the 15th of December so Seth can be there too. Love that you're still craving ham roll ups and omg your comment about the back roll hahaha You are beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'm voting boy for some reason by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe you have the will power to wait that long to find out what you're having!! I love the idea of a photoshoot though. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are hilarious with your back roll - you look fabulous! wouldn't have even noticed it. you seriously look great, hope i look that great when it comes my turn ;) yay gender in 2 weeks!!!! eep!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!!! Can't believe you are halfway there already! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahahahah you did not have to clarify about your non existent back fat.

    You look amazing girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look fantastic! So excited to find out what you're having! I craved steak with both my kids, especially in the second trimester. Can't wait to see what kind of gender reveal photo shoot you're doing! Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope I look as good as you when (and if) I'm ever 20 weeks! The fact that you can still wear your regular pants is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing girl!! I can't wait for you to share the reveal! I love seeing all the creativity of those! If we are ever pregnant I hope I can look as great as you and rock my jeans like that! XxOo

    ReplyDelete