Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Wish List ♥

Linking up with Cheers Ya'll for some Christmas list fun!

 
This year, the hubs and I agreed to not do gifts for each other considering the little bundle of joy on the way... we both agreed that we would instead spend our Christmas money on the little one! So I think that makes it easier to accept no gift exchange! :)
 
I still came up with a small list of things that Santa may decide to show up with! ;)
 
 
 
 
1. I've been searching for the perfect head warmer... I wouldn't complain about this adorable Turban knot band from ADORNit
 
2. Electric Griddle - We could really use one of these for camping when we don't want to cook inside the camper and/or the fire!
 
3. Definitely can't have too many of these bad boys... Maternity Jeans
 
4. House décor/flags for my yard décor poles
  
5. DKNY Fur Hooded Parka {in Cabernet color}
 
6. Velvet hangers {I'm trying to convert over to all thin velvet ones - space saving and less shirts falling}
 
7. Closet organizer for the little bambino's room! {thanks to some Pinterest inspiration!}
 
I find that if I make a list of things in the Notes app on my phone throughout the year that I "want" but that I don't want to spend the money on, it helps me come up with ideas come the holiday season.
 
What are some gifts that you are asking for?!
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Amen to not having too many pairs of maternity jeans! (I heart them haha!) Great list and lovin' the closet organizer for baby J too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think santa will be good to you and get you some of these items!! I think that coat is a must though - for your harsh winters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous list!!! I love that head warmer, super cute and warm looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the hangers, and the electric griddle! I have an electric skillet but I want a griddle as well.. Don't know why I just want them both lol. We don't have a bundle coming but we agreed no gifts because we are going to NYC .. however I have already bought things for my husband haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started doing away with my old hangers in return fir the velvet ones too. TJ MAXX has some good ones for a great price if you have a store local to you. Visiting from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We use those hangers and they ARE great for keeping slippery shirts on the hanger. The only thing I dislike about them is that they lose their shape (to the point they're ruined) if you leave them hanging in your car during the summer. Not that I think you'll have a travelling closet in your car or anything...just thought I'd save you for making that mistake! I've been wanting a coat with a fur hood...but I rarely wear coats, so it's hard for me to justify spending the $$.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that head warmer! And I wouldn't mind an electric griddle either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those hangers! I seriously buy a pack every time I go to TJMaxx/Marshalls.

    My little crown/crochet one is online now....just saying ;-)
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/berry-knit-crown-with-brooch/3864730?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=Brown%2F+Multi&resultback=140&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_B

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could totally see you pulling off head warmers- I tried one on once and it didn't look quite right haha Griddles are amazing - I love using ours! Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a long puffer coat on my list, too! It got SUPER cold super fast here, didn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those velvet hangers! I'm in the process over changing ours over too, but only about 1/3 of the closet is done so far - those buggers are pricey!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got a little flag pole this summer and love having fun little flags to put on it! I love that jacket--hope Santa brings it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those hangers too! And that jacket...yes, please! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. those velvet hangers are true life-savers!! I wish I could have them for all my clothes in our closet too! It takes so long to convert and they aren't cheap!

    ReplyDelete