Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorites ♥ {New pickup + Clothing + Gender Reveal Anticipation!}

Wooo! It's Friday! I'm completely delarious and running on 5 1/2 hours of sleep... yet I'm so happy I can't even complain about a damn thing!
 
One & Two
New pickup & Jacket
 
First of all, I'm extremely excited that the hubs did go through with the pickup he looked at last week and we went to pick it up last night! I am in love with it! It is honestly like heaven compared to the old pickup! The biggest plus - no more stick shift for this lady! I will never miss that! I'm so thankful to have an amazing husband that provides me and the baby this safe {and stylin'} new ride! :)
 
As I mentioned on my Christmas wish list... I want a long parka jacket! Although this isn't the one that I have on my wish list, I couldn't pass it up! On sale at Macy's from $250 to $99! It is sooo warm! I love it! I highly suggest a long jacket for anyone who lives in the tundra cold like I do!
 
 
 
Three
Buck or Doe - Gender Reveal
 
Thank you to everyone's sweet comments and predicitions on Wednesday regarding the gender reveal of the little bundle of Joy! In case you missed it, here's a few old wives tale predictions! I am beyond excited for this weekend! Today my dear friend, Kelsey, delivered this adorable bag with the confetti popper's that will deliver the special answer! Isn't it the cutest?! The little poem she wrote made me cry! She's awesome!
 

 
Four
Gender Reveal Outfit
 
Speaking of the gender reveal... I did some shopping yesterday looking for a damn belt to go with my shirt for the reveal. Of course it just wasn't working out in my favor. So I came to the conclusion of this necklace with a slight pop of color rather than my plain gold necklace I was previously debating on wearing. Thank you again for all of your lovely opinions and help with my outfit! :)
 
Five
Touch Screen Gloves
I lost a pair of my touch screen gloves. So while I was at Target searching for belts and such, I picked up these babies for a whopping $3! They aren't thick gloves by any means... but they work great and serve the purpose!  

 
Bonus
Jack has been awfully lovey and cuddly this week. This was our bonding time this morning as we sat on the couch eating breakfast. ♥

 
Have a great weekend!!!!



 

8 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly top for your reveal! And holla for a new truck and a new coat! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best excuse ever for a new vehicle. I'm so lucky that we were able to get something new last year and took kiddos into consideration before we purchased. I just realized we are due around the same time, I start my 22nd week on Sunday, we had our reveal about two weeks ago and it was amazing, it made everything so "real".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo on your new truck! I can't hardly wait for your reveal party, lol! Your top is gorgeous, I love it with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!!! Your new truck is so pretty!!!! I'm glad I could help with your outfit I think the final outcome is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm due in almost 2 weeks and I've still yet to upgrade my car! I still drive my car from high school, with only 2 doors, which is so not baby friendly, so I'm definitely impressed you guys were able to get it taken care of so early in your pregnancy. The plan now is to wait till next weekend, when hopefully we find an awesome Black Friday special. But even if we don't, it basically has to happen then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your truck is gorgeous!!! So new and shinyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That truck is beautiful - congratulations!! I really like the jacket too - a good truck + warm jacket seem like a great combo for the kind of winters you have!! Can't wait to see how the gender reveal party goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay new truck! i love that coat as well, looks so warm!

    ReplyDelete