Sunday, November 23, 2014

It's a GIRL!!!! ♥

Excuse me while I blow up social media with our exciting news from this weekend!!!
 
Our long anticipated gender reveal finally occurred!!!
 
It's a GIRL!!!!!!
 
We are so excited and shocked because we both totally thought it was going to be a boy!
 
Thanks to my amazing best friend, Kelsey, that help onto the secret envelope for a whole month! Who also happened to make the awesome confetti poppers - created, printed, wrapped, designed, everything! By hand herself!!! Impressive!

And also to my dear friend, Shanell, that captured the special moment in pictures worth 1,000,000,000 words!!!!
 
*** All photo credit goes to Shanell Photography ***
 










 
We took the pictures in my Grandma Julie's back yard with very few close family members. It had rained all morning and scattered showers were in the forecast, but it turned out to be perfect! The weather even warmed up to 50 compared to the low 20's we were in all week!
 
Michael and I are SO excited about our baby girl! One of Michael's first comments was about guns, no boys allowed on our driveway, and "God, I hope she's not just like her Mom!" Bahahahaha! Cracks me up! A mini Julie in the world!!! ♥♥♥
 
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and well wishes!
 
You can also see a short video posted on my Instagram @justjuliejoy
 
 
 
 


17 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!! I love the pictures & the expressions on both of your faces!! A little girl - so sweet! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I not call it???!?!?!? I totally thought it was going to be a girl!!! Seriously your photographer totally captured y'alls sheer surprise I love it! I am so excited for you!!!! I just about died at the end because that is exactly something Mark would say to me about great another crazy Amanda in this world. The pics came out amazing love the scarf right at the end. So gorgeous!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! I am soooooo freaken excited for you guys!!!!! And, I must say, girls ROCK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrats on a girl!! I was totally wrong in my guess for a boy. Girls have such cute clothes and stuff though. It'll be so fun. Love that you got the reaction on video!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Wipes tear* haha When you sent me the video I almost died!! I am so overly happy for ya'll and Michael's face is just priceless in those first few "omg its a girl" shots! I totally thought boy for you as well! Ok- let the name brainstorming begin bc I just can't wait to hear! Glad ya'll had a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are so sweet and so priceless! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayyy!!!! told ya ;) i am SO excited for you all and I just love the photos! that one of you two laughing is freaking adorable and needs to be framed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHh I'm so excited for you!!! I love how you guys did the reveal and the expressions on your faces - perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe I love these and the boys are going to be such great protectors for little Miss Joy!!!! I am so excited for you, now I can am off to adding something frilly and pink to your Christmas package! Congrats Julie and Michael!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESSS!!! So exciting!!! YAY PINK PINK PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute! Congratulations on a sweet baby girl!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. This photo shoot is adorable! The confetti poppers were a great idea! Congrats on the baby girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe your friend made those poppers! They're awesome!
    And you look GORGEOUS! I love all of these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAYYYYYYY! I am so happy for you guys!!! Somehow I knew it was a girl!!!! :) Can't wait to see how you decorate the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore these photos! Such a great way to capture the moment. Michaels face, in the confetti pictures, looks like he is thinking "oh, crap!" Haha...I'm sure it will be a whole new world for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!! Congrats on the baby girl!! I love the confetti poppers and you got some super cute photos!

    ReplyDelete