Monday, December 1, 2014

Bump Watch ♥ 23 Weeks


How far long: 23 Weeks

Gender: PINK!! ♥ {Read more about our gender reveal here}

Weight GainUnknown. I'm scared of the number. We will see this week at my monthly appointment... {As of 18 weeks - 12lbs}

Baby Size: Over 12 inches long and approximately the size of a mango!

Fun Fact: Baby's taste buds are formed!
 
Maternity Clothes: Yeppers. Leggings are probably the best invention ever.

Sleep: Some days are better than others! I've recently started having back pain a lot so that greatly affects my sleep. Also, baby girl tends to move the most when it's time for bed. Go figure.

Movement: Yes! She is moving a lot more! It's quite an amazing thing. Creepy... but amazing! The hubs hasn't quite felt her good yet, but Jasmine did feel her this past weekend!

Stretch Marks: No! But I do notice my skin gets itchy more often if I don't keep applying moisturizer.

Cravings: Cereal, Dirt Cake, Cheese

Belly Button: It's been out for quite a few weeks now.. Depending on how many layers of shirts I have on, you can see it sticking out. Ha.

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope.

What I miss: My waist/normal weight

Emotions: Excited! Anxious! Nervous! And.... upset about feeling flabby. :/

Dreams: I dream about what our baby girl will look like!

Hubby's thoughts: He dislikes all of my name ideas. He also told me I need to workout on the elliptical for 2 weeks after all the food I ate last weekend. {insert wide eye emoji}. I said that's not nice Michael Lee!!!

Nursery: A couple weeks ago we purchased the crib/dresser set. Sunday we I narrowed down two bedding sets that I loved. And since I was so indecisive about which one I liked more, I took advantage of Cyber Monday and ordered both with free shipping so I can see them in person! :)



Favorite Moment of the week: All the sleep I got over the weekend and all of the yummy food we had for Thanksgiving!

What I am looking forward to: Working on our registry this week!





 
 

12 comments:

  1. First off, after looking through all your pregnancy recap pictures at the end of this post you are seriously the prettiest Momma to be!!! You are definitely glowing! I love both of those bedding options. My favorite is the one on the left with the roses however the brown in the other one will look really pretty next to the wood on her furniture, good luck picking which one you want to keep. I cannot wait for you and Michael to pick out Miss Joy's name, what are his ideas? You should do a post when you get it more narrowed down. Glad you had a good relaxing and filling Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I told Mark the other night he better get ready because if/when/hoping I get pregnant I am immediately going to get that bloated face. My sister totally got it. You totally don't have it. Cracked up with the waistline comment. Loving hearing you say baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable girl! Your bump is so cute! And sorry you're having back pain... that sucks! I hope it gets better for you!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time is flying!! I can't wait to see how your nursery will look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I would have slapped Gary if he said I needed to workout after what I ate and I was pregnant!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Biana...except I'd slap him even if I wasn't pregnant! Hahaha! You look great girl...totally rockin' that baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. um you can eat all you damn want and no elliptical for you! ;) lol. you know, at home they stopped weighing pregnant women because it causes too much anxiety and it's not relevant (i mean they can tell by looking at you and other tests if you are healthy or whatever, why stress a woman out?!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both the beddings! Can't wait to see which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to hit Michael if I ever meet him! hahaha geez! You look incredible and you're super tall so you have that good weight distribution! Dirt cake? I want some immediately! Also, at first I LOVEd bedding #1 but with your furniture color I'm kinda liking #2 best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear MISTER, soooooooooooo not nice! You get a NICE push present for that comment :)!

    You look fabulous, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for sweet little girls!!! I am scared of that scale number too...I was dreading the post Thanksgiving appt so much that I may have pushed it back a week. HA!!! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, Julie! I just found your darling blog through Elena Ridley. So cute! We are so close together in our pregnancies. Looking forward to following your journey on IG.

    ReplyDelete