Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bump Watch ♥ 25 Weeks



How far long: 25 Weeks

Gender: PINK!! ♥ {Read more about our gender reveal here}


Weight Gain: As of last Dr. Appt. on 12/4 - 20lbs. Lord help me.

Baby Size: Over 1 1/2lbs and approximately the size of a cabbage!

Fun Fact: Baby's hair color is determined! Nails are starting to develop on fingers and toes! She is rotating around in there {which I can feel a lot}!
 
Maternity Clothes: Yeppers. I asked Santa for some more maternity pants. Those are much better than squeezing into my old pants and wearing a belly band.

Sleep: Some days are better than others! I have a hard time staying on my side and I find myself tossing and turning a lot through the night.

Movement: Yes! She is moving on a constant basis! I'm starting to wonder if she sleeps.... ha! The hubs has felt and seen her move a few times now as well!

Stretch Marks: No but yes... I think. Well... I had a melt down last week because I thought I spotted one... but it either has disappeared or faded or I just can't see over my ta'ta's.

Cravings: Really haven't craved anything the last two weeks.

Belly Button: It's been out for quite a few weeks now.. Depending on how many layers of shirts I have on, you can see it sticking out. Ha.

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope.

Symptoms: The linea nigra is in full force. Sometimes after I work out, I get a slight round ligament pain. Other than that, no major symptoms and I can't complain about that!

What I miss: My thighs not rubbing together...

Emotions: Excited! Anxious! Nervous! I honestly can't phantom the thought that she could arrive in 12 weeks. That's like right around the corner!!!?!?!?! Ahhhh!

Dreams: Welcome back the dreams that baby girl comes out as a boy. Weird!

Hubby's thoughts: He still has not come up with any name ideas and dislikes my name ideas. He also doesn't have the patience to feel her move. Hopefully with him being home more once he's laid off, then he will be around more to feel her movement. He also seems to think he already knows his daughter well enough to say that she's going to be like him and she's not going to like pink. So that's his excuse as to why I shouldn't make her room pink. Tough shit buddy, she's a girl!

Nursery: HELP! The furniture is set up! We love it! We've done a little shopping for a glider, but no luck so far. Any suggestions?! Also, I received the bedding in the mail and now I can't decide which one I like more! Michael likes the bunny/brown theme. Which I do like more now that I seen it in person... however, I don't really like the bed sheet. And the set doesn't come with anything else for the room so I'm not sure what I would do for curtains, changing pad cover, etc. Thoughts?! I had one piece of good advice - If Michael actually cares and wants to have a say in her room, then take his preference into consideration because it's better than him not caring about anything. - True that.




Favorite Moment of the week: Getting the bedding in the mail and talking about paint colors next! And going 5 days without the emotional train derailing was a good sign! :)

What I am looking forward to: Michael getting laid off and having him home! And, I look forward to working on our registry this week! {Last time I said that it never happened! Here's to hoping I actually get something done}!





 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Both bedding sets are beautiful, I think the brown and pink compliments the furniture really well. What about white lace curtains or white with a ruffled bottom? Either would look good with any wall color. We chose a glider/recliner combination from toys r us, finding a chair was the most difficult nursery decision for us. Some gliders cost a small fortune. I love how colorful your maternity wardrobe is - I feel like I'm living in black and gray lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, you just get more and more gorgeous!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bump is just perfect!! I love the bedding on the right - looks really pretty and brings in the hunting brown you guys like!! Hope you have a great Monday!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love it! ALL of it! It shouldn't be too bad finding matching stuff for the bedding (like you could do a solid curtain, etc. from one of the colors) Also, every time you talk about Michael he sounds more like Seth haha I hope sleep gets better for you! It has been the same for me and those 20 pounds? They are clearly all in your belly girl bc you look incredible and so cute! Get him on board the name train bc I AM READY hahaha I'm just so happy for ya'll!!! xoxo Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome girl! I love the brown and pink bedding, that is SO cute! I have 3 girls and I never had cute pink stuff...:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE bunny stuff, and have several ceramic bunnies that come out for Easter in our house, so I am actually with Michael! In my opinion, you just can't go wrong with bunnies. Plus you actually own a rabbit. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, Julie!!! Love both bedding sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20lbs? No way! I think they lied to you! You look fabulous. You could do a solid color for the sheet. Where you planning on using the sheet to make the curtains out of?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree about going with what Michael likes because he doesn't have an opinion in a lot, and then you can just buy a cheap plain solid coloured bed sheet that will match.
    and by the way will you stop being so gorgeous and fabulous? i hope i look like you when i'm pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still looking absolutely gorgeous girl! Died laughing about thighs not rubbing together......I mean that old pencil trick is so over rated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are THE CUTEST!!! What a blessing it is going though this together...with our baby GIRLS! :) My hubs is still impatient too waiting to feel her...I feel ya 100%! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look SO CUTE...and I'm so glad you're feeling well. I think I agree with Michael on the bedding! I really like the different blocks in the quilt....that will give you a lot to work with when figuring out the rest of the decor (curtains, changing pad, glider cushion, etc.)

    ReplyDelete