Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Highlights of 2014!

As I sit here and ponder how the hell another year has flown by... I can't help but smile about all the good memories that were made! There are many great things that happened over the last year, so it's hard to narrow it down to just a few.. but these are a few things that come to mind!
 
Of course, our Bundle of Joy announcement tops the list! As well as our gender reveal!
 
We are so thankful for this little babe and we can't wait to meet her!
_________________________________________________________________
 
Michael's Surprise 30th Birthday party!
__________________________________________________________

Michael surprised me with purchasing me my first bow! Therefore, it was my first year bow hunting!

_________________________________________________________________
 
Attending the farewell concert tour for the King of Country - George Strait!
Check that off the bucket list!
______________________________________________________________
 
Attending a QDMA Deer Steward Course in Louisiana and being awarded a certification!
______________________________________________________________
 
While attending the DS course in Louisiana, QDMA took us on a rare tour of the Duck Commander Buck Commander Warehouse!
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
We traded in our travel trailer and purchased a fifth wheel RV!
{Let's not forget...there was quite a story behind that purchase!}
_______________________________________________________________
 
I did my first 5k and color run!
_________________________________________________________________
 
Jeramie came home to visit! It's not very often that we see him two years in a row!

_______________________________________________________________
 
Michael and I were featured in the QDMA Quality Whitetails Magazine {and a small article online} and I was also featured on several billboards throughout the Thumb area!
____________________________________________________________
 
 Last, but certainly not least... all the quality time that we were able to spend with our family and friends!
 
A few other things that I'm thankful for this year....
The friends I've met through the blogging world!
My husband getting a new job that doesn't involve traveling the country!
The new pickup that Michael bought us me. ;-)
Our health!
 
Cheers to a New Year!
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 







3 comments:

  1. I'm behind so I may have missed it but did Michael get a new job?? Y'all had such an exciting year and I can't wait to follow along in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous, busy, exciting year! i cannot wait to see what 2015 brings, of course i'm super excited about your baby girl arriving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had definitely a very eventful 2014! I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for you and getting to see that beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete