Monday, January 19, 2015

Bump Watch ♥ 29/30 Weeks

 


How far long: 30 Weeks - Phew! Almost in the single digit weekly countdown!

Gender: PINK!! ♥ {Read more about our gender reveal here}


Weight Gain: As of 2 weeks ago - 23lbs. I'm slightly over the weight gain aspect. I feel like the lbs come on by the daaaaay.

Baby Size: 3 1/2lbs and almost 17 inches long! {comparable to a cantelope or cabbage}

Fun Fact: Baby's vision is 20/400 and she is beginning to shed her lanugo - the furry coating that protects the baby's skin from the amniotic fluid.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Couldn't live without any of it. I'm starting to hate anything besides leggings! Jeans and tight dress pants are just not comfortable on my thighs! Drives me nuts!

Sleep: Some days are better than others. Still thankful for my body pillow. Waking up 2 times a night to urinate. Definitely more tired in this trimester than I was last trimester!

Movement: Oh yes! She is moving on a constant basis! Full on ninja kicks/rolling around in there! Weirdest yet most amazing feeling ever! I wonder if she sleeps.... ha! The hubs has felt and seen her move a lot now as well! So has my Dad, Mom, and Jasmine!

Stretch Marks: Not at this time... however my skin has been soooo itchy and tight lately so I've been putting lotion on several times a day still with hopes to avoid stretch marks.

Cravings: Nothing in particular as of lately... 

Belly Button: Oh yes, of course. That's old news. It's now to the point of no hiding it. I call it my third eye. Ha!

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope.

Symptoms: The linea nigra is in full force, Slight round ligament pain, Slight lower back pain in the evenings. Gastritis/heart burn on more of a regular basis{the complication that put me in the ER around week 14} and headaches every couple days again.

What I miss: I've recently been really starting to miss a lot of things... such as my "normal" clothes... being able to bend over to put my shoes on... not becoming out of breath so damn easy... wine... not being able to go snowmobiling this winter... Just silly things basically :-)

Emotions: Getting slight anxiety about alllllll the things I have yet to do before baby arrives. Also nervous about how  life is going to be once she arrives and mostly worried about doing this whole thing on my own while Michael is away from home 5 days a week.

Dreams: None that I can recall lately...

Hubby's thoughts: I should really start to take notes of things he says immediately so that I don't draw a blank once I write this post. He truly says some funniest things. Some are not so nice... but that's besides the point.

Nursery: Furniture - check! Bedding - check! New plugs/switches & plates - check! Painting - check. Closet Organization - Halfway check!

Need to figure out curtains... glider... new knobs on closet.... décor... hamper... mirror... headband hanger...
Walls were previously blueish greyish. Michael wouldn't let me paint all pink so he picked the tan and I picked one wall for the pink. And then I threw in the pink closet just because
 
I picked up some materials to make a mobile. I also found this paper mache deer mount that I think would be cute for her outdoorsy room. Just not sure what colors to paint it....
 

Favorite Moment(s): Baby Shower #1 coming up this weekend! Making progress slowly but surely on projects is a nice thing! But I still feel like I have so much to do!

What I am looking forward to: Continuing to make progress on the room and my to do lists that need done before baby girl arrives!


 
I'm starting to notice a difference in these photos... I'm definitely whiter than a ghost in the winter time photos... my face is slightly rounding out... I'm getting lazier and lazier with getting dressed or even putting on makeup...



 

 
 


13 comments:

  1. I love your photos! And your bump.. all belly girl! You look awesome! Her room is looking great! My friend has white deer in her house and it looks so good.. or I think a chocolate would look great with the walls too :) just a friendly suggestion. I can't wait to feel movement too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery is coming along so well!! Your bump is so cute - I know you said you've gained weight, but it really looks like you have the perfect bump!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful mama!! I love how your nursery is coming along. I can't believe you are in your third trimester!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all belly!! How fun for your first shower!! That's when it becomes really real, when all the crap comes into your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well thats good that you're not feeling sick or anything! and you honestly don't look like you've gained a lot, so who cares ;) you look amazing! i think you should paint the deer white or brown.. or whatever! lol. and oh my gosh, you're at 30 weeks! so close! holy shit. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you are 30 weeks already! You are looking great (as usual)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and you look like you're all bump girl!! Love the deer head! I vote for painting it white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the deer head. I'd go white, but then just to piss my hubby off, I'd probably bling it up...:)

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you put together for the mobile! Love the little paper mache deer head!! Perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeek! You look so great so hush! I have that same shirt and love the stretchy feel- we are so much alike its not even funny in this post! I love that baby J is moving around so much- I feel like I'm really going to miss that! Oh and girl I FEEL YA on the struggle of putting on shoes and socks, ah! I'm almost living in leggings too and if anyone says anything I might kick them! haha Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend and shower!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the deer paper mâché!!! I think that is such a nice touch to make a little girlie girl tough!! You should paint it with gold glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that deer head!!! You should either buy a pretty white frame (either without glass or with and just take it away) and paint the deer a pretty pink with glitter and hang it on one of the brown walls inside the open frame. You could also get one of those rustic wood frames that Hobby Lobby sells and paint the deer white and hang in the middle of the frame. I will text you a picture if I didn't explain that well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you are all belly! It's like a perfect little basketball :) Love the deer head! I agree that it would look great in gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete