Monday, February 2, 2015

Bump Watch ♥ 32 Weeks

 



How far long: 32 Weeks - Whoa! Single digit countdown!

Gender: PINK!! ♥ {Read more about our gender reveal here}


Weight Gain: 27lbs. I'm slightly over the weight gain aspect. I feel like the lbs come on by the daaaaay.

Baby Size: 3-4 lbs and approx. 17 inches long! {comparable to a jicama - whatever that is!}

Fun Fact: Baby sucks her thumb!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Couldn't live without any of it. I'm starting to hate anything besides leggings! Jeans and tight dress pants are just not comfortable on my thighs! Drives me nuts!

Sleep: Some days are better than others. I find myself moaning and groaning anytime I have to roll over. It's a lot of work! Still thankful for my body pillow. Waking up 2-3 times a night to urinate. Definitely more tired in this trimester than I was last trimester!

Movement: Oh yes! She is moving on a constant basis! Full on ninja kicks/rolling around in there! Weirdest yet most amazing feeling ever! She is often protruding from my belly. Which is even weirder to feel/see! The hubs has felt and seen her move on a regular basis! So has my Dad, Mom, MIL, and Jasmine!

Stretch Marks: Not at this time... however my skin has been soooo itchy and tight lately so I've been putting lotion on several times a day still with hopes to avoid stretch marks.

Cravings: Nothing in particular as of lately... 

Belly Button: Oh yes, of course. That's old news. It's now to the point of no hiding it. I call it my third eye. {look closely at this weeks picture and you can see it sticking out like a little knob! Ha!}

Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope.

Symptoms: The linea nigra is in full force, Slight round ligament pain - especially after exercise, lower back pain is becoming more frequent. Heart burn/acid reflux on a regular basis and headaches every couple days again.

What I miss: Non pregnancy clothes or at least clothes that don't feel so tight and being able to sleep through the night!

Emotions: Getting slight anxiety about alllllll the things I have yet to do before baby arrives. Also nervous about how  life is going to be once she arrives and mostly worried about doing this whole thing on my own while Michael is away from home 5 days a week.

Dreams: I had a dream she arrived early. And I didn't get maternity pictures taken. I will have a meltdown if that happens!

Hubby's thoughts: Last week I asked him to please look at more names as we are running out of time. He said what, I thought we decided on one of the three that we like?! I said what!? We did?! I didn't know that! I said what three names are you talking about? He couldn't name them. Well then... you obviously don't know what you want to name her do you?!

Nursery: Furniture - check! Bedding - check! New plugs/switches & plates - check! Painting - check. Closet Organization - Halfway check!

We did some shopping this past week and I got some baskets for the closet shelves, new knobs for the closet doors, a mirror, and some curtains. We still need to figure out a glider and the décor....

Walls were previously blueish greyish. Michael wouldn't let me paint all pink so he picked the tan and I picked one wall for the pink. And then I threw in the pink closet just because
 
A few weeks ago I picked up some materials to make a mobile - which I've been working on and it is not as easy as I thought it would be! 
 
I'm thinking about painting this deer head white with pink antlers. Maybe even some glitter?!
 

Favorite Moment(s): Putting the room together is a good feeling! Although it's hard because we live so far away from stores and I'm too impatient for online shopping then having to make returns by mail.

What I am looking forward to: Continuing to make progress on the room and my to do lists that need done before baby girl arrives! Also looking forward to my brother coming home this week! And our baby shower #2 next week!


 
 
 

 
 


14 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin' adorable. And I love her nursery so far! Try not to sweat over all the stuff you have left to do. Easier said than done I know. I had a full blown meltdown over Tucker's nursery not being done, but we can blame that on me being two days away from giving birth haha. His nursery wasn't completely ready until at least a month after he was born, so I'd say you're ahead of where I was at 8 months pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bun! You look great! I feel you on the anxiety girl! I hope you don't get too stressed out. Good luck with the glider! We splurged and it was worth it. I love ours! I sit in it on a regular basis these days. :) I like the white deer head with pink tipped antlers! That will be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing girl!!! I can't wait to see how your maternity pictures turn out and you'll get them in time!!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, lady! Such a cute bump :)! Love the nursery, so pretty and girlie and fun.

    Hope you get better sleep and the acid reflux goes away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahah... third eye... hilarious!
    You honestly do just keep looking more and more gorgeous! You truly GLOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i had to laugh at whatever that is.. because i totally had to google jicama! wtf lol.
    that is hilarious about the names and Michael forgetting - hope you get a name sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are still looking AMAZING!!!! Agh, I can't believe your countdown is down to the single digit weeks. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are glowwwing and look AWESOME!! I've been having headaches too.. I hope yours get better! I can't wait to see your maternity pictures! Your 3rd eye! LOL too funny! Yay for your brother coming to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your nursery colors! That deer head is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michael sounds just like Cory! That is totally something Cory would say, expecting me to remember what we had decided on. Cory only hears parts of some conversations! And I totally hear you about being so far away. The closest any stores are to us is 45 minutes but the good ones are at least an hour. Can't believe your in the final countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! So beautiful! Love the idea to paint the deer head, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes yes and more yes to the deer head color choices! Too cute! Oh EM GEE on the names Michael haha when you told me that I almost died. So close to getting her first monogram from auntie blogging friend Jessi ;) Also, girl you look so fantastic- the hair up is such a cute look on you! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the cutest prego lady ever! And I love love love that cardigan! I think the pink closet is a fabulous detail you added. Brilliant idea! I'm so excited for you...it's getting SO CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like you just announced your pregnancy! I'm so happy you're almost there, it's been so cute watching your bump grow <3

    ReplyDelete