Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Copy Cat {Easy - One Pot} Creamy Parmesan Chicken

I have seen this recipe all over pinterest and blog posts the last few weeks and it was definitely a no brainer that I must try it!
 
Once I finally remembered to get the ingredients I needed, I will admit... I made this recipe twice within one week! That's how good it is! And the hubs loved it too!
 
This recipe technically can be a one pot dish -SCORE! If you ask me, those are the best kind of recipes! Easy cleanup because honestly, dishes is the worst part of cooking {when you don't have a dishwasher like myself}!
 
I put a couple twists on the recipe to my liking and of course my picture isn't as pretty as the original recipe, but that's besides the point!
 
 
What you need:
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• 4 - Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
• 2 cloves Garlic {chopped or minced}
• 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes {I use extra, that's why my sauce is darker}
• 1/4 C White Wine {or substitute with Chicken Broth}
• 3/4 C Chicken Broth
• 1/2 C Whipping Cream
• 14oz can of Diced Tomatoes {I used the Italian Blend with garlic/basil added}
• 14oz can of Artichokes
• 1 C frozen Spinach
• 1/4 C Shredded Parmesan or Fresh Grated Parmesan
• 1/4 C Fresh Basil {sliced} or 1tsp dried Basil
• Salt & Pepper to taste
 
Directions:
1. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add Chicken. Brown on each side {approx. 5 minutes each side}
2. Add garlic and red pepper flakes to the pan. Sauté until fragrant. {approx. 1 minute}
3. Add wine, chicken broth, cream, tomatoes, artichokes, and spinach. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and cover. Allowing cream to thicken and chicken to continue cooking through.
4. Shortly before serving, add parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper.
 
Serve with pasta or rice.
 
Thanks to Amanda, you've got me hooked on this deliciousness!
 
Original Recipe Here
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. mmm yes please! Adding this to the menu for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this too a few weeks ago and loved it! I ended up shredding my chicken and putting it over pasta it would be yummy over zoodles too! I also added spinach to mine! Definitely a favorite now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious - it must be good if you ate it twice in one week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks amazing, and i love your twists - yum!

    ReplyDelete