Monday, March 2, 2015

Four things about me!

As I mentioned yesterday, I know I've been slacking with my post topics and everything has been baby, baby, baby. So I seen this post on Ericka's page and I thought I would freshen things up and give ya'll some new reading material! Haha! :)
 
Let's see what people may/may not know about me....
 
In case you forgot, this is what I looked like pre preggo... haha!
 
 
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Sis
2. Rudy
3. Jules
4. JJ
 
Four jobs I've had:
1. CSR (Bank Teller)
2. Bartending
3. Waitress/Dish Washer
4. ATM Terminal Supervisor
 
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Hangover
2. Old School
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. PS I love you
 
Four books I recommend:
1. I don't know
2. Same as above
3. I don't read much
4. But someday I would like to read more. ha!
 
Four places that I have lived:
1. St. Clair, MI
2. Marine City, MI
3. Current home in the thumb of MI {don't want to be too detailed on this creepy internet when I live in a tiny town!} 
 
Four places I have visited:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Alaska
3. Duck Dynasty Warehouse - West Monroe, LA
4. Disneyland, FL
 
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a hunting trip
2. On a beach
3. Camping
4. Anywhere with my husband
 
Four things I don't eat:
1. Seafood - anything that lives in the water. Zip zero zilch.
2. Squirrel
3. Sushi
4. Liver
 
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Ice cream
3. Chinese
4. Cheese
 
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Bachelor/ette
2. The Voice
3. The news (more like turn it on in the morning as background noise)
4. That's about it... I don't watch much TV.
 
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Meeting our little girl! {of course!}
2. Going camping!
3. Going to the Kenny Chesney concert!
4. Saving some money and paying off our debts!
 
Well that's a wrap! Did you learn anything about me?! Do you have anything in common with me?!
 

 
 


12 comments:

  1. Cheese is the shit. Can you imagine being lactose intolerant? Even if I was, I'd still eat cheese BECAUSE THAT'S HOW DELICIOUS IT IS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahahahaha that is 100% why I love you. I love reading I just can't sit down long enough to do it and blogging takes up way too much time. We should vow to try to read a book.....you pick it ;-) Cheese, mexican, sushi and can I add wine to the list? Loved reading a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously wish I didn't like TV as much as I do - I feel like I get so much more accomplished!!! And cheese - yes a favorite of mine too! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are drop dead gorg lady!! Super model status! ;)
    I have zero time for reading too lol - maybe one day!
    I would LOVE to visit Alaska...my mum said it was the most beautiful place she has ever been (and she's traveled the world)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are definitely on the same page in the food department! I hate seafood and I love cheese and Chinese food! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live for The Bachelor!! Other than that I also don't watch much tv at all. Just Mad Men. Usually I am studying in my free time. We are seeing KC this summer too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahaha the book one is the best! Love this you pretty thing you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would put cheese on almost anything. Except pickles! Meant to put that on your last post! I'm not a big seafood eater either. I don't mind some shrimp or crab legs but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha your answers to the books - love it. and love PS I love you! always makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post! I love Mexican, the beach, and I used to go camping all the time but its been awhile. I loved reading when I was growing up but who got time fo dat right now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this what a fun post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so pretty! Loved reading this post! Thanks for following back xx

    ReplyDelete