Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lovin' lately ♥

As we all know, I really haven't been up to much lately besides preparing for our little girl to arrive! But I do have a few things that I've been lovin' lately that I thought would be worth sharing!
 
The number one thing I'm loving right now is my work schedule! Helloooo 4 day work weeks and no more Saturday's for this preggo... well at least not until I go back to work after maternity leave. It's been tough to juggle doctor appointments, chaos at work, Saturday's, Michael's work schedule, and every day life. So I'm a little relieved that things are slowing down.
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This post by Laura about turning off geotagging - creepy world we live in! The thought that someone could look up my STREET where I posted a picture to my IG is just insane! Please friends, update your profiles and put a stop to the creeps of the world!
 
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
I finally recieved my starter kit from Young Living! I ordered on February 20th and paid $20+ for 2 day shipping. I was getting extremely frustrated considering my biggest reason for ordering was for use during labor/delivery. Which prompted me to borrow my sister in law's doterra oils last week when I started having false labor and panicked that I didn't have any oils! After constant phone calls to YLEO, I was relieved to finally see this package on my door step this week - almost one entire month later! Thankfully, they reimbursed my account for the shipping charges.
 
Anyways, I'm really lovin' the kit! The diffuser isn't as pretty as the rose bud one, but it works amazingly and I love the way it makes my house smell! You better believe I have pinned a million diffuser combinations for future use! Anyone have any favorite combos?!
 
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
Speaking of YLEO, I also ordered an USB diffuser! How cool is that?! I read some reviews online and I watched a you tube video just to make sure it wasn't a complete waste of money. I love that it's portable and I can use it in my office or even in my truck!
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
While I was staying at my Mom's last weekend, I was able to hang out with Jasmine for a few. I even talked her into painting my toe nails for me since Michael refuses. What a nice little sis ♥
 

 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am lovin' this fabric combo for some burp cloths I'm working on! So girly and springy!
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Isn't this newborn pic adorable?! A friend of mine is making this hammock for me so hopefully we can get a picture of Baby Joy like this!
 
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Last but not least, these big babies are definitely sucking up all the attention they can get from me. I can't help but wonder if they "know" things are about to change in our home! {Don't mind how terrible I look in both pictures... ha!}
 
Well I think that about sums up a few things I've been lovin' lately! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I love essential oils!! You will too! I use Doterra & like their "Breathe" and "Onguard" oils. I am so glad you shared the post about geotagging - I followed the link & turned all of that off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving everything about this post! I really want to get into oils too and I'm curious what you're planning on using for labor/delivery! That hammock is adorable! And I wish I knew someone who sewed so they could make me some super cute burp cloths! I know they're easy, but I have zero desire to get into sewing. The fabric options are just so much better when you diy though! Love your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immediately going to turn off the geotagging! Why is that even a thing? Do they want people to come kidnap us or what?! A USB diffuser ? I've never heard of that but so cool! That will be amazing for work! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sweet of your sis to paint your toe nails! I don't think Aaron would ever do mine either - and even if he offered, I don't think I'd let him cuz they would probably turn out crap haha ;) Love the hammock picture!! That would be so cute if you did that for newborn pics!
    xx Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do I start? That baby hammock is adorable! I love that you convinced your sister to paint your toenails, too haha. I have been tempted to try essential oils, but haven't used them yet. That USB diffuser seems awesome!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love it all! Those cloths are perfect and I laughed at your toes comment bc I got Seth to agree to do it but a girlfriend stepped in last weekend haha Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww i love the pups trying to get all their love in. they totally know ;) that geotagging thing was scary, i jumped straight on to make sure mine was turned off, thank jeepers it was. yay for slowing down at work, i think you should take the rest of the time off and just relax!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I'm updating my settings now on my Instagram and Photos! Thank you! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that your little sister painted your toenails for you... so stinkin' sweet. :)
    They should've given you free shipping AND free product for that wait! A month?! Aw HAIL naw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE my Young Living oils! I need to place an order like yesterday. Thanks for sharing the geotagging.. I did mine ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have to know if the oils really work. I've heard so much about them and just so skeptical. The newborn photo...so sweet! And as soon as I saw your post on IG, I checked mine to make sure my location wasn't on there. So scary!

    ReplyDelete