Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shanell Photography • Maternity Photos

I could not be happier with the maternity photos that Shanell Photography sent me from our maternity session last weekend!! I literally cried because she did such an amazing job! Not only am I thankful for this little girl we will soon have in our arms but I'm even more thankful for these beautiful moments Shanell captured of my handsome hubby and I to cherish forever!!

I also have to give credit to B's Makeup Artistry for making me look and feel beautiful as ever!

We started the morning out on the St. Clair River at the boat docks. We didn't get as many pictures here or in these outfits as I anticipated, however they still turned out lovely!





 
Then we changed and headed to a family farm where there was all sorts of pretty rustic scenery!



























 
I honestly can't pick one or two, hell not even three or four, favorites! I LOVE them all!!
 
And I may be biased... but my hubby is quite handsome isn't he?!! :) :) :)
 
We can't wait to meet this baby girl that we already love so much! ♥
 
You can visit Shanell Photography's webpage/blog HERE or her facebook page HERE!
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I could look at these over and over again. They are absolutely gorgeous and you are stunning! You make the most precious pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other ladies, STUNNING! I sooooo wish maternity photos were the norm when I had my girls. I did take belly pics, thankfully:) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie you look absolutely gorgeous!! All of them are flawless!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing!!!!! I was also about to say he is quite handsome in all these pics! What a beautiful photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Julie! I am going to have to remember this photographer for when I need maternity shots. Every single one is perfect, I could see why you would have such a hard time choosing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And after looking at them again... Heels in the snow, girl you are crazy! haha

      Delete
  6. girl you are amazing!!! seriously, these photos are precious. i think, hands down, the one of you laughing is my fave and needs to be framed pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are seriously amazing! You are gorgeous!! It's so nice that you have these beautiful photos to remember your first baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! You are gorgeous and look so happy! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete