Monday, April 6, 2015

Introducing Baby Joy ♥

One week ago today, Michael and I welcomed our precious baby girl into the world!
 
Introducing.... Remington Rose
Born March 30, 2015 at 11:59am
8lb 6oz - 23.5 inches long
 
 
My last Bump Watch post was on my due date last Sunday, March 29th. Little did I know I was going to go into labor that evening! However, Remington wasn't born until Monday, March 30th.
 
These precious moments taken from within the first 6 hours of Remington's life are one of my absolute favorite things! Head on over to Shanell Photography's blog to see more!




 
I'll be back soon with newborn pictures and a birth story!
Thank you so much for all your sweet compliments, thoughts, and prayers! ♥
We are adjusting to life as a family of three {or should I say 5 including the furbabies}and loving every minute of it!!!
 
 


18 comments:

  1. OMG Julie, she is so gorgeous! I love her thick, pretty hair! And that picture of her and Michael is perfection! So cute! Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about how you guys are doing!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! And that hair! Great pictures! Hope you're doing well, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOO happy for you both!! She is beautiful and these are such amazing pictures of her first few hours after birth! <3
    xx Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl!! She is absolutely perfect!! Hope you are basking in everything that is Remington Rose - love her name!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! And what a beautiful name. Michael is absolutely crazy about her, it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!!!! She is so gorgeous!!! So excited for you and your family! Can't wait to see the newborn pictures & read the birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I am loving all that hair! So happy for yall & that she's here safe & sound!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS! She is beautiful...and I can't even believe all that hair! So happy for your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love looking at these pictures of Sweet Remington and you and Michael loving on her!!! I cannot wait to hold her, hopefully soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh Julie, these photos are absolutely amazing. She is beautiful. That last one, precious!! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Julie she is too precious! I can't wait to hear how everything is going!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy for you and Michael! Can't wait to see more! Praying y'all are all adjusting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! She is so beautiful! I love all of her dark hair :) Hope you are feeling good and getting used to life as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is beautiful and I love all of her hair!! Can't wait to see more pictures and read more! Hope all is going well and you are feeling good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love x 100!!! Hope the three of ya'll are doing absolutely fabulous J!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so beautiful!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about how things are going! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving your blog~! Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful and I love the flower... so sweet! Hope you all are adjusting well to your new "normal" ;)

    ReplyDelete