Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Newborn Pics + 1 Month ♥

 
Look whose a month old already!? Not to be cliché... but where did the time go?!
 
Honestly, the first 2 1/2 weeks were a complete emotional blur. Between tears, exhaustion, recovering from surgery, and complete frustration of not knowing what I'm doing, It's no wonder why the time is flying by. The last week and a half has been much better. However, I won't lie... I'm still exhausted!
 
To sum up a one month old Remi... she farts more than her Daddy, loves to eat like a hog jaws, no longer likes swaddling {but she likes her swaddle blankets, just don't Velcro them up}, she already wears 3 month clothes, and she makes more facial expressions than a clown!
 
I can't say she does "good" at night... but she's not terrible. We're typically up every 2 hours. The problem is she's gassy/fussy and it takes an hour to feed her and get her back to sleep. Then what do ya know, it's time to wake up again! Therefore, I'm still napping as often as I can throughout the day. Here's to hoping that gets better soon!
 
• • • • • • • • • •
 
Even though Remington is not a fresh newborn anymore, I would still like to share her newborn pictures that we had taken when she was one week old! I just got them back yesterday and they turned out great! Not that I had any doubts because as always, Shanell Photography does a fabulous job!
 






 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful. I remember feeling a sense of relief around 6 weeks with all three of my girls. Breath...she'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the most precious pictures i have ever seen. she's adorable! hope she starts sleeping longer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very precious! That last one with the feet is just adorable! Hope the emotions and exhaustion are starting to level out for Ya mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I think my heart just exploded! She's so sweet! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lady...she is just so so beautiful!! Those are such great pictures, and I'm happy to hear you are getting time to nap and getting in your groove!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her newborn pics are precious! I love that adorable pearl headband. :D
    "Farts more than her daddy..." BAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those headbands! Where do you find them? She is so, so precious! Just love her dark hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. my. goodness. She is absolutely precious friend! Sooo beautiful! I love the idea of the antlers! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her newborn pictures turned out great--she is soooo adorable! Hope you start getting more sleep soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so behind on all my blog reading but so glad I got to see these! She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, she is beautiful! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's beautiful!! Congratulations!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Neutrals & Acid Washed (Earrings giveaway, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet, sweet pics of your little princess! She's such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete