Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Remington Rose ♥ 2 Months

 "Hey everyone! I'm 2 months old!" - Remington
 
Another month with this little babe has flown by already!
 
We've been living in our camper for the last few weeks where I don't have internet besides on my phone, so I've been majorly slacking on blogging. I miss posting and reading my favorite blogs! While I'm home for a few days, I'm trying to catch up! I've been asking Michael for a laptop but that hasn't happened... maybe for my birthday?! (which is only 19 days away...yikes!) Ha! Doubt that!
 
Remington at 2 months...
 
♥ Almost doesn't fit in 3 month clothes anymore
 
♥ Makes lots of cooing noises and "talks"
 
♥ Smiles a lot! Except when Mama gets the camera out, of course!
 
♥ Still looks like her Daddy (I think)
 
♥ Starting to sleep 3-4 hours at a time (thank God)
 
♥ Acid reflux seems to be minimal lately, however the colic in the evenings is still a battle
 
♥ Likes to be held as often as possible (high maintenance)
 
♥ Has a set of lungs and isn't afraid to use them! (Which hurts Daddy's ears)
 
♥ Will not sleep on her own. If I set her down, she wakes right back up. (high maintenance)
 
♥ LOVES bath time!
 
♥ Hair is getting lighter!


 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. She is just so sweet and cute!! yay for 2 months! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, could she be any cuter?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable!! Happy to hear she is sleeping for longer stretches and giving mommy some rest time!! ;) Miss you lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful!! Baby clothes sizing it so weird...it seems like babies all wear bigger clothes. I think they need to redo the sizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she is so adorable :) time is just flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've so missed reading your blog! She is absolutely adorable and I love hearing about you guys! Have you started back to work yet? How did it go at the Children's Hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you and your blog!!! You can update anytime with that beautiful girl though. Seriously she is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a doll! I love those monthly stickers! So cute and fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two months?!!? Seriously?!!? How has it been two months! She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's such a cutie! I love that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful!! I love her headband and the stickers you chose! I think she resembles your husband a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice :) Enjoy the weekend!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete