Monday, July 13, 2015

Two Years Down, Forever to go! ♥

Well folks, the Joy's have survived two years of marriage!
 
As if I doubted us... ha, absolutely not! Well I mean maybe some days I questioned the whole marriage thing.... did I gain a husband or a child?! KIDDING!
 
 
Okay, okay. All joking aside... It's been a great 2 years with this handsome stud I call my husband!
 
 
 Michael is definitely one of the best "things" to ever happen to me! He came into my life at the perfect time and has brought out the best in me. I definitely wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for him! I'm so thankful for all that he has taught me, the places he has taken me, the support and encouragement he always has for me, the roof over my head that he provides for me, and most importantly the love we will share for the rest of our lives!  
 
 
I think this has been the quickest 2 years of my life... yet somehow it feels like we have been married forever! How contradicting is that?! I wish I could do that whole wedding day all over again! But, since I can't, you bet your bottom dollar that I've looked through pictures and watched some wedding clips! I wish I could upload the surprise first dance section of the video... it's a good laugh! But instead a highlight of the overall day is just as enjoyable!
 
 
Okay a couple more favorite pictures...
 
 
 
 
 
 
This past year has definitely brought us lots of change in life. From Michael's new job to our new life as a family of three!
 
This past weekend we "celebrated" low key by taking a day date to Caseville for lunch and a brief visit to the beach. We ended the day hanging out on the patio in our backyard.
 
Here's to forever as the Joy's! ♥ 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary pretty lady!! Loved getting to see all your wedding pics! And cheers to many many more!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie! You two are a gorgeous couple:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you guys!! Wishing you many more years of happiness!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pics! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! You make a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!! Hope it is a great one :) Love looking back at your wedding pictures, they are so gorgeous!! Great inspiration for me and my upcoming planning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww happy anniversary gorgeous!! love the photos. here's to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary!! Love the photos and the video! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Isn't hard to believe we have both surpassed the two year mark. I find myself second guessing that I got married in 2013 because 2013 seems so long ago! I would love to do my wedding day over again, just to slow day, do the things I wanted, get more pictures taken, and have you as one of my bridesmaids ;) Looks like you had an enjoyable anniversary and nothing beats just chilling out together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! Happy anniversary you guys! You were an absolutely stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your two year anniversary!! Wishing many more happy years :) I love your wedding photos--so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary lady! I love all your wedding photos! Just gorgeous! Here's to many more blessed years!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO sweet. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your wedding looks amazing... what a sweet life you have

    ReplyDelete