Sunday, October 25, 2015

Family of 3 Photos ♥

Last month (September 27th to be exact) we had our first family photos taken and I've been anxiously waiting to see them! I couldn't tell you how many times I've looked through them since I received the link on Friday! Gaaah! My heart could burst! ♥
 
After the session I was a little nervous on how they would turn out because...
a) Remington was being a little fussy per usual in the evening and I was feeling doubtful there were any pictures where she smiled.
b) I had just gotten my hair cut a few days prior and I had a hard time styling it let alone getting my hair to hold a curl (which it didn't only on one side and it looks nappy. but lets be honest, ain't nobody looking at me in these pictures, it's all about that little ham!)
c) For first timers taking professional pictures with a "baby prop", it's kind of awkward! I wondered what we'd look like... the poses, the pulling shirts down and bras hanging out, the silly faces, getting her bow to stay, etc.
 
I'll just stop there because all my other OCD train of thoughts will prove make you think that I've lost my marbles :-)
 
BUT, as always, Shanell saves the day! She never fails to amaze me with her incredible talent and beautiful photos! She provided me with almost 100 photos! And seriously, I couldn't narrow down less than 30 that were my absolute favorites! I mean.. look at that hammy girl and that baby daddy... how could they make any picture look bad?!!
 
 

 
 



 
 






 


These two... and that hairline... I can't even... ♥♥♥
 
Photo credit to Shanell Photography©
 
 

14 comments:

  1. awww i LOVE these photos girl! and don't be crazy, your hair looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love your new hair cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FANTASTIC Julie!! You all look great :) and I love the coordinated outfits you picked!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful pictures --- you look radiant as a Mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are fabulous!! You look gorgeous and look at all those happy baby smiles! I have had ALL the same fears about our first family pictures - the shirt pulling/bra hanging out, fussy baby, and not to mention the inevitable spit up everywhere. haha. We were supposed to get ours done over the weekend, but little man was sick. These make me want to reschedule asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg so sweet! I love all of them & your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! They turned out great! Your hair looks bad ass... fresh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah I love all of these!!! You both rocked that baby prop ;) I want at least one of these to put on my fridge, you three are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so good! You look wonderful. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! These are absolutely stunning, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your six month photos! They look so natural, so many framers and so little wall space...

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely gorgeous! I said it on Facebook but I'll say it again! You have a beautiful family :) Oh, and where did you get your shirt? For some reason, it's taking me to the bow shop when I click on it!

    ReplyDelete