Monday, October 5, 2015

Livin' & Lovin'

We've been so busy living and loving life that I haven't shared what we've been up to! So here are a few random fun things we've been up to!
 
Michael and I had our first night out! Kenny Chesney, Brantly Gilbert, Chase Rice, and Eric Church concert! Great time!
 
The hubby and I had a day date while my Dad watched the little one. We went to an archery shoot. I didn't do the greatest. Which gets a bit discouraging at times. But all it all it was good practice and quality time with Michael.  
 
 
I wouldn't call this one something we "love" but it's been something that's strongly consuming our lives. What we are loving is that Remington's torticollis is improving! She definitely gives the side eye to all these appointments.  
 
Remington is loving crawling around the house! Also, this was on my first day as an official SAHM. So glad I get to capture moments like these!
 
Jasmine's & Remington hanging out after school. Rem's first time in a swing {she really did love it even though this picture perceives otherwise!} 
 
So long hair! Chopped it off... thanks to hormones. Ha!
 
Girls Day with my Mama
 
And lastly, we rounded out September with a "Halloween" camping trip! We had to miss out on the actual Halloween events and trick or treating due to a wedding though....
 
Well that is a long yet brief recap of what life has been like for the Joy family! I'm hoping to get back into a routine of writing posts and keep things more interesting! :-)
 
 
 
 




14 comments:

  1. Mama life totally agrees with you girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Love your new do!! So cute on you! Your baby girl is seriously the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your update on life!! Totally missed the post about you becoming a SAHM - that's so exciting!! The concert looked like a blast!! I think your short hair is fabulous--- you look aaamazing, too!! Way to go Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Sounds like a lot of your stresses have been relieved since deciding to become a SAHM! So happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you guys go Halloween camping? We go every year as well, but usually the first weekend in October. We just got back from a cold and wet Halloween weekend yesterday, but it was so worth it! Also, I love your short hair, and all those adorable pictures of sweet Remington!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just too dang cute! I remember those days of baby food makin too, I loved knowing what was going in her mouth. :) So happy that you are home with her fulltime now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!! Your hair looks awesome! I wish I could pull of shorter hair ;)
    That picture at the doctors!! She's giving the side eye like "Whatchoo think you're gonna do to me?"
    Halloween camping looks like so much fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had other things to say, but most importantly - your hair! looks fabulous! as do you, as a whole. you seriously do not look like you just had a baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! You hair is gorgeous! I love the shorter locks! And girl, you look great! Tell me all your secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hair!!!! I'm so glad you're smiling more these days, Remi is beautiful in all these pictures but that first one is so precious, her expression is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hair!!!! I'm so glad you're smiling more these days, Remi is beautiful in all these pictures but that first one is so precious, her expression is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally jealous of your concert lineup! Sounds like a perfect combo to me! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOUR HAIR!!!! LOVE IT!!! -yall are so cute, so much fun stuff going on! So happy you are at home and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We need to get together and go shopping together. I love that plaid shirt you are wearing at the campground and the one you wore to the wedding, so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete