Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

On Tuesday, I finally had a chance to take Remington to her first trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
 
I intended on going to an apple orchard (which is my favorite fall activity to do), however with the hubs busy work schedule and the yucky weather lately, we haven't had a chance. Going on a weekday (less people) and waiting for a nice day worked out great!
 
At first Remington wasn't so sure of all the orange things. But once she touched a few of them and realized she couldn't put them in her mouth, she became more interested in the dirt and grass. Silly girl.

 
^ This is Michael through and through! ^
 

 
Our trip was short and sweet, but it was still fun! Next year hopefully Michael will be able to join us and we'll make it to a full service apple orchard for more treats and fun!
 
Shirt - Old Navy
Mocs - Sweet n Swag
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! I feel like I just watched the gender reveal video yesterday!!! HERS HAS TEEF!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just adorable!!! Love the pictures! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! She is so cute! She definitely looks like her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want girlfriend's outfit! She is a doll and totally a mini-Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too cute for words...love these pics in the pumpkins! Keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete