Friday, November 6, 2015

What Remi Wore: Hunter Green + Camo

Even though I'm faaaaar from a fashionista... I'd like to think I make my daughter look like a stylin' babe! Seriously, so fun!
 
It's no secret that the Joy's love hunting. We can only hope that we pass that onto Remington as she grows up! For now, I can at least force her to wear camo and call it cute! ;) I'm especially loving the color hunter green this fall, which works out perfectly with camo. 
 
Michael has been hunting out of state and he'll be coming home this weekend sometime! Earlier this week when it was gorgeous out, Remington and I got outside to enjoy the sunshine. She more so enjoyed eating leaves, but that's besides the point. Remington showed off her "big buck" and sent some good luck wishes to her Daddy to get one bigger than hers. ;)
 
 
 
 
Any other outfit ideas what to pair these camo mocs with?!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, she is so adorable! What a bright little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha girl you are totally a fashionista, so is Remi ;) how cute are those camo mocs?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too adorable! I'd just want to take pictures of her all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just the sweetest thing! I love her eyes!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remington is precious! Those little booties would look so cute with a baby fur vest too!

    ReplyDelete