Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Card + Wishes

It's been a hot minute since I've posted let alone read any posts. I don't really have an explanation besides I've been busy being a Mom. An exhausted Mom at that! Michael is home for the winter due to work lay off and let me tell you... I am so happy! It's nice to see him every day and it's especially nice to have some help with Remington. Helloooooo sleep! :)

I had great intentions of writing some holiday posts such as a Christmas wishlist... but then I realized that there is only one thing I want for Christmas and it's not a list of material items. All I want for Christmas is a SOLD sign in front of our house so we can live together as a family permanently. If you see Santa, send him my way... Or even better, say a little prayer for us! 

I was waaaay behind on the Christmas card thing this year. I didn't have time to design my own and I didn't like many designs on the websites. I went the cheap and easy way out and then I wasn't very happy with my choice. I took 3 weeks to address them (because I'm too cheap to pay Minted) and as Christmas got closer I decided to take a holiday picture of Remington to include. Which prompted another stall in sending them out on time. But, lo and behold, I got them out and here they are! Vista Print doesn't provide an electronic version (boohoo) so I had to take a picture of the cards. So silly.


 
May your Christmas be Merry and Bright! ♥
 
See our previous Christmas cards...

6 comments:

  1. LOVED getting ya'lls card and I totally put Remi's little pic on our fridge!! Merry almost Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the design! They turned out beautiful! And that picture of Remi...just adorable. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards came out super cute! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Hope you all had a great first Christmas with Remi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your picture of the card better than an electronic one :) hope you had a lovely christmas and hoping your house sells soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweet girl I still can't get over how beautiful her eyes are!

    ReplyDelete