Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

I know you can't believe it (I can't either) but I'm linking up with Amanda for some Friday Favorites! It's been a while! I don't have too many favorites because I don't go anywhere and I haven't purchased anything in months. Don't be jealous of the exciting life I live! ;)

This song by Thomas Rhett - Die a happy man. Love it. ♥
 
The pretzel piggy from pizza hut. Minus the bacon and add tomato. Ahhhhmazing. It's a good thing the nearest pizza hut is over a half hour away otherwise I could see myself getting this every other day. Obviously one of my NY goals was not dieting... ha!
 
Speaking of that diet that I don't do... I left the hubs and the baby at home on Wednesday so I could go to a few appointments. While I was gone he baked a cake with his Mom's homemade frosting. Anyone want to guess how many days this will last in our house?! Fun fact: Michael baked me a cake when he proposed and ever since then there's no way he can fool me that he can't cook/bake!
 
 
I've been doing lots of pinteresting (is that a word) for Remington's 1st Birthday party (how is that happening already?!) and I seen Jade from A Spoonful of Style on the same page as the pink/gold theme I'm after! Such a pretty color combo! This cake is similar to our 2nd baby shower cake and it's exactly what I had in mind! Isn't it beautiful?!
 
 
This is hilariously disgusting....
 
Last but not least... bath time last night! This ham is my number one favorite!
 
 
Enjoy your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Love the new layout!!
    How sweet he baked you a cake! That's so cute :) Aaron is a great cook, but doesn't do much on the dessert/baking front lol
    And that pizza looks delicious! One of my NY goals was dieting...and I'm failing miserably hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean seriously how sweet is she!! I love the theme you're going for with her first birthday - it's going to be gorgeous and your husband can make the cake HA! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with the Thomas Rhett song!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Thomas Rhett song & that pizza looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pizza looks aaaamazing, my mouth is watering over here! I cannot believe you're already planning her first birthday- time goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for linking up that made my day! I love the new design btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is seriously the sweetest! Love that your hubby can bake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pizza looks delicious! That 1st birthday cake looks beautiful, I love pink and gold together. Can't believe how quickly Remington has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ewwwww that peanuts / chocolate one. ew!!
    that pizza looks SO good. yum. as does that cake! damn, go michael and his baking skills!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that cake is impressive! And i love, love, love that song by Thomas Rhett. His wife is just perfect. Cory hates Pizza Hut and I love it but he always wins and we never get it. Boo!

    ReplyDelete