Friday, February 19, 2016

Remington Rose is going to be... a big sister! ♥

Okay so maybe I left a minor little detail out of my recent Catching up post... We are so excited to announce that Remington is getting promoted to a big sister!!! Baby Joy #2 is due August 5th!

Although I haven't announced it on social media yet, I plan to do so this weekend. All of our family has been informed so that was the important part! It's been tough to keep it a secret for so long! The first trimester was very rough for me (unlike with my first pregnancy) so every day was a focus to just get through the day. Once I reached the second trimester I finally started thinking about how we would make the announcement. So after planning that, getting pictures of Remington, making announcement cards, and mailing them out... here we are! At week 16 already!

 
 
These are the announcements we gave our parents at Christmas...
 
 These are the announcements we mailed out to Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles...


Flashback to our first pregnancy announcement! I'll do a pregnancy update post soon sharing more on how we found out, how things have been going, and my thoughts on having two babies under two!

Photo credit to Shanell Photography (except the Christmas photo)
Big Sister sticker - MaddiesMomE
Christmas announcement onesie - M&D Graphics

12 comments:

  1. WHAT????????!!!!! Oh my word, SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHHHHHAT?!!! Ah! Congratulations! So exciting! Hope you're feeling good lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! Congratulations!! I love your photo announcements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee these pictures!! How exciting! Congratulations to your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute & precious!!! Love the announcement!! She looks so much like her daddy!! Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww congrats girl! i am so happy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so excited for you, Remington is going to make the sweetest big sister! Can't wait to see your journey unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are freaking ADORABLE. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete