Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Recap

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebrating with loved ones! ♥
 
At first I was going to title this post "Remington's First Easter" and then I again had to remind myself that it wasn't her first Easter... whoops! Last year she was just 5 days old (picture at end of post) and let's be honest, recovering from L&D while adjusting to life with a newborn made last Easter a complete blur. So this year really did feel like her first! And it was certainly lots of fun! ♥
 
We started the morning off with an Easter basket. As soon as Remington seen it sitting on the fireplace when she finished eating, she was pointing and saying "oooohhh" "aaaaahhh".
 
 
I cheaped out on a basket and just got a beach pail for now. I'd like to wait until Baby #2 is born to get them both matching baskets and since I don't know the gender, I can't do that yet. :) In Remington's basket was a Wet Hair Brush, sunglasses, Miracle 360 Trainer Cup , VTech phone, organic snacks, and flip flops. Not pictured I forgot to include was her floral rain boots.

 
We headed over to Michael's Mom's for dinner (aka lunch - they call lunch dinner and dinner supper). Remington got to play with her cousin's and of course Grandma, Aunt Linda, and Aunt Joann spoiled her rotten.  



 
After dinner lunch we headed outside for an Easter egg hunt. The first picture describes how well Remington did with that. Haha!


 
Since someone was so busy and tired out, we headed home around 2 for naptime. While she napped, Michael and I finished loading up our new camper and doing some organizing. It turned out to be a beautiful day. The dogs enjoyed some much needed fresh air as well, which resulted in a muddy mess and bathtime!
 
Remi Roo on Easter last year!
 

7 comments:

  1. What a great Easter!! My great-grandparents used to call lunch dinner, too! Love all of her basket fillings...we may need to try that cup because the ones we have aren't working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a wonderful Easter - I love all the pictures!! Especially the bunny ears! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her little dress. Looks like a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, that last picture!!! she's so little. just think, this time next year....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter, what a great basket! I just added that Vtech phone to my amazon cart. Oh and I call lunch dinner as well. Our evening meal is supper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what a difference a year makes!! I love what you stocked her basket with - I'm sure she had an amazing time! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete